Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's June Quilt Block Swap!!!! --Sign up by June 5 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-june-quilt-block-swap-sign-up-june-5-a-t190325.html)

Rhonda 06-02-2012 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by cheryl rearick (Post 5260799)
hmmm very interesting, I can't get to page two let alone read all nine... I even re-signed out and in... very odd.

Silly woman there is only one page with 1 - 10 posts.:) I have a hard time sometimes telling that too. I find myself clicking on page 10 when I was wanting to move on to the next list in the Tutotial section for example not a specific thread. It can be confusing the way they have it set up

cheryl rearick 06-02-2012 08:48 PM

ROFL hahahaha.... OH my way to funny. I was so upset I couldn't find the other pages... I really thought we had a active group this round jumping in with both feet hahaha... Thanks Rhonda. hugs

Rhonda 06-02-2012 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by cheryl rearick (Post 5261750)
ROFL hahahaha.... OH my way to funny. I was so upset I couldn't find the other pages... I really thought we had a active group this round jumping in with both feet hahaha... Thanks Rhonda. hugs

Wishful thinking? LOL I hope we get a few more to play!

sgardner 06-03-2012 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 5256061)
Come on everyone! We need more player to make this swap a great party!! I hope to see some of my regulars join in again!!! I am going to stay involved again. I just can't seem to let this swap die out!! LOL

So who's game to play again with us????

Put me down for 2, Rhonda.

Rhonda 06-03-2012 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by sgardner (Post 5262882)
Put me down for 2, Rhonda.

Welcome back Shelley! I'll put you on the list twice.

Rhonda 06-03-2012 01:06 PM

Our list is growing!! Yeah! We still need more players! If anyone is interested let me know!!

1.Rhonda
2.stitchengramie
3.Cheryl Rearick
4.buffy2
kd7kyo
meant2be
7.Bbemerald
8.sgardner
9.sgardner

TwinRiverFarm 06-05-2012 05:17 AM

I'm in! Sorry so late, just got back from DS college graduation (last one, thank goodness!)

Rhonda 06-05-2012 08:26 AM

Rhonda 06-05-2012 08:28 AM

Great TRF Welcome back! I will be posting partners here shortly. Anyone want to jump in at the last minute today or even tomarrow let me know!! I don't mind adding anyone within a day or two of the deadline.

I love to get more players involved!!

Rhonda 06-05-2012 08:39 AM

Okay here are the Partners!!

Rhonda.........Cheryl
Stitchengramie....buffy2
sgardner............meant2b
sgardner............kd7kyo
TwinRiverFarm....Bbemerald

If you have time and can post I would like to see pics of your fabrics and then pics of your progress if you could please. It helps to keep the conversation going and makes for a more fun thread.

If anyone has questions just let me know!! Hope you all have fun!!!

You can now pm your partner and discuss likes and dislikes and colors etc. You will need to exchange addresses either now or when you are ready to send.

Also PLEASE remember to let me know when you mail and when you receive.
If for any reason you can't make your quilt block let me know as soon as you can so I can find someone to substitute. Not letting me know will result in blocking from this swap in the future.