Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's Second Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-second-wall-hanging-swap-t203903.html)

Lynnie25 01-03-2013 01:36 PM

I have decided on what I am going to make and will work out the fabrics this weekend and get started. I will post a sneak peek of my fabrics before I start.

QuilterMomma 01-04-2013 09:51 AM

Good thing I have till Feb to finish, it is still not quilted. If I have time may I change my mind? I really like this one.

Rhonda 01-07-2013 12:45 PM

Our Sign Up List

There is no end to the sign up. You can join right up until the mailing date. the only requirement is to have a wall hanging ready to mail by Feb 28th. No partners. I will send you your recipient's address on Feb 28th. You won't receive from the same person you send to.

I do want to say if you have any allergies or need any special conditions let me know
If you can send overseas please let me know

1. ScrapQuilter
2. Lv2sew2011
3. Nelco
4. Everose
5. QuilterMomma
6. nancia
7. JuneBillie
8. lovngrandma
9. queenof2802
10 nurse bonnie
11 Elisabrat
12 marytoddliz
13 stitchengramie
14 skaduzy
15 Rhonda
16 hearthhush
17 grann of 6
18 Lynnie25
19 Chigger Holler Quilter
20 MaryMo
21 Quiltaddiction
22 LoupEsprit

Hopefully I have everyone's board name correct now. If you asked to join and I missed you please let me know.

Rhonda 01-07-2013 12:47 PM

Anyone ready to post more pics of what they are working on? It doesn't have to be done to show us what you are doing. we love progress pics or a teaser pic!!

JuneBillie 01-12-2013 01:28 AM

Is anyone working on yours yet, or are you finishing up other projects first?

Rhonda 01-12-2013 09:18 AM

I can't wait to see all the pretty wall hangings everyone is making!!

grann of 6 01-12-2013 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 5780793)
I can't wait to see all the pretty wall hangings everyone is making!!

Well, good luck with that!:D Every time I go downstairs to the sewing studio thinking I will get started, something interrupts me. Mine is in my brain rattling around, but is having difficulty escaping.

lovngrandma 01-14-2013 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 5757266)
Is smoking an issue? If you smoke or dont' want something from a home of a smoker that may be an issue you want to address. Allergies to cig smoke is definately something I should know. but to deal with that I would need to know if anyone smokes. thanks everyone!!

husband does but i do put in dryer , flluff with dryer sheet, if that helps as i also have cats lol

lovngrandma 01-14-2013 06:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here are the fabrics I am using, , and embellishments will be a bit of a surprise if that is alright, using a few things, not alot but enjoy surprising people,lets say , just a smidgen of sparkle, humm, must have forgot to put that fabric in the pic oops, (hehe) and even if we do not know our partner this part will remain a surprise until the one who gets it, posts and says , hope that is alright, so these are the fabrics im using, hope u like them,

Rhonda 01-14-2013 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by lovngrandma (Post 5785153)
here are the fabrics I am using, , and embellishments will be a bit of a surprise if that is alright, using a few things, not alot but enjoy surprising people,lets say , just a smidgen of sparkle, humm, must have forgot to put that fabric in the pic oops, (hehe) and even if we do not know our partner this part will remain a surprise until the one who gets it, posts and says , hope that is alright, so these are the fabrics im using, hope u like them,

cute bunny fabric! It will be interesting to see how your wall hanging turns out!! :thumbup: