Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's Third Wall Hanging Swap -March to June (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-third-wall-hanging-swap-march-june-t214319.html)

marytoddliz 07-12-2013 06:55 PM

I will try , he still has not sent the last one to me from the Wall Hanging exchange from before. I am sorry, I thought you had my new address. I have been here since January and thought everyone had it by now.

He might send it, We can hope~ I do have an address forward with the Post office, but I have never received anything forewarded, except bills that he sends me LOL.

ube quilting 07-13-2013 09:21 AM

Hey there Rhonda, you had mentioned that you send stuff overseas all the time and I am wondering about how long a package should take on average to get there (UK).

I have not received word one, from either the person sending to me or the person I sent mine out to. I am starting to worry about the one going to the UK, not so much about the receiving one.That one will eventually come. Can you reassure me that it takes longer than seven days to fly across the pond? Thanks
peace

EDIT: I did PM her to let her know to look for a package from me.

Rhonda 07-13-2013 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by ube quilting (Post 6175276)
Hey there Rhonda, you had mentioned that you send stuff overseas all the time and I am wondering about how long a package should take on average to get there (UK).

I have not received word one, from either the person sending to me or the person I sent mine out to. I am starting to worry about the one going to the UK, not so much about the receiving one.That one will eventually come. Can you reassure me that it takes longer than seven days to fly across the pond? Thanks
peace

EDIT: I did PM her to let her know to look for a package from me.

A week is optimistic. even here in the states it can take up to 10 days to 2 weeks. I wouldn't panic yet. I'd give it at least 2 weeks. It varies depending on where it is going of course. I can send something to France and it will get there in 4 days. But send something to Canada and it takes up to 18 days to get there. The post is hard to figure out!!! I'm sure it will arrive safe and sound. You also have to remember it has to go through customs as well as the postal service. Customs can really slow it down.

Rhonda 07-13-2013 09:55 AM

Also yours should be in the mail soon. She is finishing up the last of the binding and should be mailing.

ube quilting 07-13-2013 10:22 AM

Thanks so much for the info about overseas shipping. Never done it before. I am at ease now!:Dpeace

Rhonda 07-13-2013 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by ube quilting (Post 6175372)
Thanks so much for the info about overseas shipping. Never done it before. I am at ease now!:Dpeace

You're welcome! I love sending overseas. I send out my free templates and I 've sent to France Spain England China Russia Ireland SriLanka Columbia Australia Lots of those South Africa Wales Greenland Vanuatu Guam Canada and probably some I can't think of rt now. I love sending them out and going international with my templates and methods. It's fun! and generally not all that expensive.

Lynnie25 07-13-2013 03:24 PM

paperpieceme, what a gorgeous wallhanging. I love green and blue together and they look perfect in this cathedral window quilt.

nancia 07-13-2013 03:48 PM

post more pictures!! i love to see what you have made! so beautiful!!

Aurora 07-14-2013 06:50 AM

I have received my wall hanging from Mariah and will post a photo tomorrow. I am binding mine today and it will be in the mail tomorrow morning.

Rhonda 07-15-2013 03:06 PM

Those who have not yet mailed.

Faye
Mrsmck
Luvmyash
Loup Esprit
Queenof2802
Little RoO