Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's Very First Wall Hanging Swap!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-very-first-wall-hanging-swap-t190538.html)

Rhonda 11-20-2012 09:34 AM

I am ecstatic that it finally showed up!! So does everyone have theirs now??

Rhonda 11-20-2012 09:35 AM

Okay here is my list. If you have received and I don't have it here please let me know.

Lv2sew2011......Sent/Received
kiffie.................Sent/
everose.............Sent/Received
nancia...............Sent/Received
LindaC...............Sent/
QuilterMomma....Sent/Received
ssnare...............Sent/Received
MaryToddLiz.......Sent/Received
JuneBillie...........Sent/Received
ScrapQuilter.......Sent/Received
Marcialee...........Sent/Received
Rhonda..............
Stitchengramie...

marytoddliz 11-20-2012 08:43 PM

What a great SWAP Rhonda, I am thinking of what I want to do for the next one! I have not started it but I will be thinking of what I want to do.!

LindaC 11-23-2012 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5669628)
I must say, LindaC came thru with flying colors on her wallhanging. No longer will I be able to sit at the mailbox and drink the good stuff, have to sober up now because she also gave me a magazine from Ireland! It is so cool. The wallhanging is so pretty, yep, so busy forgot to photo it but it is hanging on the design wall in the living room just saying hello everyone I am so pretty. Thrilled am I for sure. I will try to post photos soon. My list of to dos is so long right now that I am going to have the kids take on some of the errands for our trip. THANK YOU LINDAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love it!. She also included the hanging sleeve. Think I will put in the office for a couple of weeks to change up the season before any Christmas hanging goes in. Yep, I am chattering here because I am doing the high happy dance thing.

QuilterMomma, I am so glad it finally made it's way to your mailbox. I'm sure you could still have one more drink of the good stuff just to celebrate that it made it's way across the water to you.

LindaC 11-23-2012 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 5669766)
Okay here is my list. If you have received and I don't have it here please let me know.

Lv2sew2011......Sent/Received
kiffie.................Sent/
everose.............Sent/Received
nancia...............Sent/Received
LindaC...............Sent/
QuilterMomma....Sent/Received
ssnare...............Sent/Received
MaryToddLiz.......Sent/Received
JuneBillie...........Sent/Received
ScrapQuilter.......Sent/Received
Marcialee...........Sent/Received
Rhonda..............
Stitchengramie...

Rhonda I've received

QuilterMomma 11-26-2012 07:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]378738[/ATTACH]Finally, here is a photo of my beautiful wall hanging I received from LindaC in Ireland. It is so pretty.

marcialee 11-27-2012 12:16 AM

will there be another wall hanging swap????

Lv2sew2011 11-27-2012 12:30 AM

I messed up on the address and the one I sent out came back to me but I mailed it out again today! Keep fingers cross...Donna

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 5669763)
I am ecstatic that it finally showed up!! So does everyone have theirs now??

Rhonda 11-27-2012 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by marcialee (Post 5682430)
will there be another wall hanging swap????

Here's the second Wall Swap
http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t203903.html

Let me know if you want to sign up!

kiffie2413 11-29-2012 03:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I had the best "surprise" waiting for me at the post office today...my wall hanging!!! Actually it is one that I had seen a pic of on here, and thought to myself, "I would love to get that one!" as Fall/Autumn is my favorite season!....If I could do a cart wheel I would..(never could do one even as a kid, so sure couldn't do one now...lol)...Sending a BIG thanks to Donna/Lv2sew2011!! Here's a pic:

Regards,
K