Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2011 - "Memory Makers" Group 15 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2011-%22memory-makers%22-group-15-a-t85112.html)

Short an Sweet 10-04-2011 05:20 PM

I'm so glad you like it

Robbi24 10-04-2011 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
I'm so glad you like it

Wow, who would have thought the quilts would be turning out so great, love the blues (and not my usual colors). I will post pics of my mom's quilt, also blue, as it is her favorite color. More later. Robbi

Short an Sweet 10-05-2011 01:51 PM

OK Booklady. I finally got Crafts row in the mail, the expected delivery date is Friday, 10-7, Have all the fabrics and patterns laid out for your and one is cut and ready to sew

saritabee 10-05-2011 10:30 PM

All right, got back home and found a box from Robbi waiting for me -- it's the autumn browns top, and it rocks!! :)
Perfect timing on this one, too -- it seems like fall is officially here.
The blue and brown row is looking fabulous as well! :)

Short an Sweet 10-06-2011 03:01 AM

well it sounds like we're all a little behind, should we extend our final ship date? I'm still going to shoot for the original ship date.

saritabee 10-07-2011 11:17 AM

I'm also going to shoot for the original ship date, but I don't know that ship date matters as much for this one, since once we receive the final product we don't need to do anything more with it.

Short an Sweet 10-07-2011 01:05 PM

very true lol

booklady 10-16-2011 09:56 AM

Sorry, sorry, SORRY for being so late with this project. It's just been a very busy and stressful fall. I promise to get this finished and sent out this week. Please don't throw rotten tomatoes at me!

Several busy things have come and gone, and I'm talking with my principal about reducing my stress tomorrow, so that should lighten my shoulders. I'm telling him I'm leaving school at 3:30 (we could leave at 2:55) from now on no matter what. This 5, 5:30 and 6pm departure times were killing me! We start at 7:10am!!!

So my plan is to leave school, do my walking, come home, start dinner and head to the sewing room. I'm gonna make this work (as Tim Gunn would say!).

Short an Sweet 10-16-2011 03:54 PM

Please don't make this a part of your stress, we are most of us behind also, my old boss just called me and needs part time help at the new company she works for, so I am now working 2 days a week also hopefully it will turn to full time lol

Originally Posted by booklady
Sorry, sorry, SORRY for being so late with this project. It's just been a very busy and stressful fall. I promise to get this finished and sent out this week. Please don't throw rotten tomatoes at me!

Several busy things have come and gone, and I'm talking with my principal about reducing my stress tomorrow, so that should lighten my shoulders. I'm telling him I'm leaving school at 3:30 (we could leave at 2:55) from now on no matter what. This 5, 5:30 and 6pm departure times were killing me! We start at 7:10am!!!

So my plan is to leave school, do my walking, come home, start dinner and head to the sewing room. I'm gonna make this work (as Tim Gunn would say!).

Robbi24 10-16-2011 05:00 PM

Well, don't stress too much as the ideas for this row just keep circling and have not started yet.I had to work on raffle quilt (in charge of finding it, bying fabric, and cutting to have it ready to sew for last weekend with sister and daughter) now finishing gift for this weekend baby shower. So behind also. Robbi