Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2011 - "Memory Makers" Group 15 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2011-%22memory-makers%22-group-15-a-t85112.html)

Short an Sweet 12-27-2010 06:12 PM

I am also using starch unless a request is made not to, mainly because these rows are passing through so many hands

any thoughts on a name? anyone? lol

Originally Posted by craft phanatic
I forgot to mention that I LOVE starch so feel free to use it on my quilt if you are a fellow starcher. If you would prefer me go starch free with your quilt please let me know.

Short an Sweet 12-28-2010 09:03 AM

Well we have had a name for our group suggested by craft phanatic, so we just need to get a vote on it

MEMORY MAKERS

Let me know what ya'll think

craft phanatic 12-28-2010 09:34 AM

Suprisingly....I like it! hehehhehe

booklady 12-28-2010 12:57 PM

I had two minutes free today and decided to check in. My entire family (9 right now, will grow again later this week) is at my house for Christmas/New Year so I won't be on here much until after I recuperate the first of January!

I like charm/scrappy look quilts. Meaning just use anything to make the blocks. Each block can be a different fabric if you want, just use your scraps! I also like the classic blocks, so my first row will probably be several different blocks that I like.

I'll catch up with you after the New year! Have a great holiday. I'm back to the kitchen now . . . . this family eats alot!

craft phanatic 12-28-2010 05:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, gonna try posting a pic of my row. It's from my phone so it may not be a good one.

Row Robin 2011
[ATTACH=CONFIG]149242[/ATTACH]

Short an Sweet 12-28-2010 07:06 PM

beautiful row, I have fabrics to start everyone's rows now, I am only waiting to see examples of what they'd like. I think the fabrics for yours will work very well

Originally Posted by craft phanatic
Okay, gonna try posting a pic of my row. It's from my phone so it may not be a good one.

Short an Sweet 12-29-2010 09:22 AM

I had that crowd at Thanksgiving, so I understand, we will wait till after the first of the year to make a descision on the name unless everyone gets a chance to add input b4 then. Happy New Year!!

Originally Posted by booklady
I had two minutes free today and decided to check in. My entire family (9 right now, will grow again later this week) is at my house for Christmas/New Year so I won't be on here much until after I recuperate the first of January!

I like charm/scrappy look quilts. Meaning just use anything to make the blocks. Each block can be a different fabric if you want, just use your scraps! I also like the classic blocks, so my first row will probably be several different blocks that I like.

I'll catch up with you after the New year! Have a great holiday. I'm back to the kitchen now . . . . this family eats alot!

Short an Sweet 12-31-2010 11:16 AM

How does everyone want to handle the mailing of the rows? Send as soon as we're done with one? or wait till the first of the month it is due to send? I don't want anyone to start to feel overwhelmed if they get a new one b4 they have finished the one they already had. So just give me some input on what ya'll think?

Short an Sweet 01-01-2011 12:43 AM

also we need to know if there is anyone in our group that DOES NOT want to see pictures of their rows?If you want to be totally surprised when your rows come back, let us know here and send a note with your row to not post pics.
Happy New Year!! :lol:

Short an Sweet 01-01-2011 05:20 PM

just a quick reminder, we have 45 days to finish our rows and get them in the mail to the next person in line :thumbup:

Happy Sewing!!!!