Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2011-group-6-a-t85982.html)

TFquilter 02-01-2011 07:17 AM

2 Attachment(s)
This is my label and extra block...I just did a miniature of one of my Bonnet Girls for my extra block, which I will now keep. My label isn't as nice as Pam's (I'm envious) but this will work too...:)

Signature Label
[ATTACH=CONFIG]167750[/ATTACH]

Extra Block for by Row Robin
[ATTACH=CONFIG]167758[/ATTACH]

RNUNU 02-01-2011 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by TFquilter
This is my label and extra block...I just did a miniature of one of my Bonnet Girls for my extra block, which I will now keep. My label isn't as nice as Pam's (I'm envious) but this will work too...:)

Love it Elaine ..... Both your "Label" and "Extra Block"! I've only got "two" more rows coming (one should be here today, I believe) ..... then I will have "my" RR back in my hands. This whole experience has been a "blast" .... and the "icing on the cake" is, I have come to know 4 great people in the Early Bird Threads, which includes "Jacquie" in Scotland.
--- Dayle

TFquilter 02-01-2011 09:00 AM

Thankyou..Dayle, isn't that neat! When u get your row back, call me and I want to come over and see it! I also wanted u to know my second Christmas cactus is blooming...it's right next to first one, and flowers are the same...long dble blooms...!

RNUNU 02-01-2011 10:15 AM

Thankyou..Dayle, isn't that neat! When u get your row back, call me and I want to come over and see it! I also wanted u to know my second Christmas cactus is blooming...it's right next to first one, and flowers are the same...long dble blooms...!

"Yeah" and I suppose you want me to come over an see it in "full bloom", so you could rub my nose in it!!! ""LOL""
Got the stuff you told me about, fed mine .... no sign of flowers yet, but probably a little too soon. "Want to trade plants"?

TFquilter 02-01-2011 10:56 AM

I will send you a PM...:)

Nancy in Louisiana 02-01-2011 12:11 PM

OK - so journals go with rows, no extra blocks to Stash Queen.

TF - could you post pic of your first row so I can get a better feel for what you want done?

Qbee 02-01-2011 12:52 PM

Nancy, TF's row is posted on page 3...you'll remember it when you see it....remember it is that AMAZING row with the women in bonnets....maybe you were on your cruise actually..hmm. OMGosh...you will DIE when you see it!! It is SO pretty....go look....it's on page 3!!

As far as the extra blocks...they go with the row you make for the rest of us. Like when you make my row...you will make me an extra block using the fabric that you used to make my row but making it "yours" like with your name or like TF did with the little lady or whatever. I'm using the extra blocks that I get to make a row for the back. I think that is what everyone is doing except Stash Queen; she said that we don't really have to do an extra block for her because she isn't doing a row on the back like that.
I'M SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! He-he-he :lol:

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
OK - so journals go with rows, no extra blocks to Stash Queen.

TF - could you post pic of your first row so I can get a better feel for what you want done?

TFquilter 02-01-2011 02:02 PM

Nancy, per Q Bee, Page 3 has my pictures....

Pam, I just mailed my row off to you priority mail with confirmation. I included besides my row, journal, signature block, sashing and pictures of myself if anyone wants one. Pam, let me know when you get it okay...it should be Thursday or Friday.

Qbee 02-01-2011 02:05 PM

I just LOVE looking at your row...LOL!! :D And I for one will be taking one of your pictures for my journal for sure!!

Okay, Nancy here is my row again...I hope this helps...

Pam, I just mailed my row off to you priority mail with confirmation. I included besides my row, journal, signature block, sashing and pictures of myself if anyone wants one. Pam, let me know when you get it okay...it should be Thursday or Friday.

TFquilter 02-01-2011 02:08 PM

Gees, I went back and looked for my original posting...well, if it is still there, then I am going to delete these pictures...gees, I must be blind...thanks Q Bee...:)...so when am I getting your row????:)