Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2011-group-6-a-t85982.html)

pamesue 03-10-2011 06:23 AM

pictures please....I want to see :-)

I intend to work on my row this weekend and hopefully get it done. I will be flying to Florida the end of March and would love to have it done before I leave.

Nancy in Louisiana 03-10-2011 08:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are my blocks ready to sash and add to the original.Couldn't get any closer due to mess in sewing room.

RNUNU 03-10-2011 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Here are my blocks ready to sash and add to the original.Couldn't get any closer due to mess in sewing room.

This has the beginning of a fantastic quilt .... the colors blending and complementing each other are really beautiful. Good Job!

-- RNUNU

Nancy in Louisiana 03-10-2011 09:21 AM

Thanks -- I was a little nervous about it and probably got more obsessive trying to match pinks and browns than I needed to be. It seems that second row is important because it really sets the theme off from the first row for all the following rows (does that make sense to you?) Anyway, if I don't sew it all together quickly, I'm going to change my mind and redo a couple blocks (again).

Qbee 03-10-2011 11:10 AM

Oh my goodness Nancy!! That looks GREAT!! Now I'm wondering if I should have done sashing between my rows after all :( Shoot....got to think about that.

pamesue 03-10-2011 04:41 PM

...I love it....it looks wonderful..thank you, thank you...

you did a great job!!

TFquilter 03-10-2011 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by pamesue
pictures please....I want to see :-)

I intend to work on my row this weekend and hopefully get it done. I will be flying to Florida the end of March and would love to have it done before I leave.

I'm anxious to see.. :thumbup:

TFquilter 03-10-2011 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by RNUNU

This has the beginning of a fantastic quilt .... the colors blending and complementing each other are really beautiful. Good Job!

-- RNUNU

I agree...good job Nancy!

TFquilter 03-10-2011 06:05 PM

Nancy, I like your blocks and colors..good job

:thumbup:

TFquilter 03-10-2011 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Qbee
FQ Stash Queen's Row is here!! Check it out!! :D

Thankyou for the pictures...now I have an idea so I can kinda sorta start looking after I finishe your row though...:)