Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2011-group-6-a-t85982.html)

Nancy in Louisiana 05-19-2011 02:58 PM

Elaine -- come on, girl. Slow down with the rest of us!!! I'm still playing catchup from wedding two weeks ago. I missed a lot of naps.

TFquilter 05-19-2011 05:12 PM

Nooo Nancy...I am done and I want this row on its' way..I am ahead huh..this row doesn't have to be mailed until June 15th...well, better than behind I guess...get caught up on your rest Nancy and then onward.. :lol:

TFquilter 05-19-2011 07:43 PM

Here is FQ Stash Queen's row...I sure hope you like it...I hope the colors are clear...I used a piece of your fabric with the dark brown, salmon & blue in it...and took my row from there.

No pictures posted...I will try again in the morning... :thumbdown:

TFquilter 05-19-2011 08:09 PM

7 Attachment(s)
I will try this one more time and hope these pictures load..this is your row FQ Stash Queen...sure hope you like it...

FQ Stash Queen's drk brn fabric block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]199507[/ATTACH]

2nd block..I added Apron & rolling pin
[ATTACH=CONFIG]199508[/ATTACH]

3rd or center blk...Cup of Coffee
[ATTACH=CONFIG]199509[/ATTACH]

4th Blk..Flour, Sugar and Mixing Bowl
[ATTACH=CONFIG]199511[/ATTACH]

Blk 5...Same as Blk #1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]199513[/ATTACH]

FQ Stash Queen's rows so far
[ATTACH=CONFIG]199516[/ATTACH]

The other side of FQ Stash Queen's Rows...her row is 1st, Queen Bee did 2nd row and I just added 3rd row...:) Cherie, hope you like it...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]199519[/ATTACH]

RNUNU 05-19-2011 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by TFquilter
I will try this one more time and hope these pictures load..this is your row FQ Stash Queen...sure hope you like it...

Elaine --- "AWESOME" work as usual! You've been busy, to say the very least. If FQ Stash Queen doesn't like it .... give her my address, I'll give it a home.

Short an Sweet 05-20-2011 04:55 AM

beautiful, I love the colors and the design on all the blocks

TFquilter 05-20-2011 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by RNUNU

Elaine --- "AWESOME" work as usual! You've been busy, to say the very least. If FQ Stash Queen doesn't like it .... give her my address, I'll give it a home.

Thank you Dayle... :thumbup:

TFquilter 05-20-2011 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet

beautiful, I love the colors and the design on all the blocks

Thank you so much..:)

Nancy in Louisiana 05-20-2011 09:18 AM

That looks great and goes with the other two rows really well. Good job!!

TFquilter 05-20-2011 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
That looks great and goes with the other two rows really well. Good job!!

Thank you Nancy...:)