Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-10-a-t200782.html)

ssnare 10-12-2012 06:58 PM

Yvonne, I am glad you did ok with your surgery. I was in the hospital 3 days. I came home Sun. and went back Wed. They thought I had a blood clot in my leg. It turned out to be an inflammed nerve. So, in the past 2 weeks, I have been in the hospital 3 times. I am better today.
I just got my computer out of the shop today.
I washed my fabric and the hankies and bought fine needles and matching thread. I am finishing my row for group 8. Then I will start on my butterflies. I am using hankies that are all embroidered. I laid them out and took pictures so I know how I want to place them. They are so pretty. I can't wait to get started on them. I will post pictures.

How is everyone else's rows coming along? I sure hope everyone posts pictures as they progress.

ssnare 10-14-2012 06:02 AM

Mailing Dates

You have two months to get each round done.

1st Row – mail by Dec. 1st

Row 2 – Feb. 1st

Row 3 – April 1st

Row 4 – June. 1st

Row 5 – Aug. 1st

ssnare 10-18-2012 05:38 AM

How is everyone doing? Are you working on your rows? No one has commented on this thread for awhile.

Wonnie 10-18-2012 06:45 AM

Glad you're back to normal, Sherry! Yes, I'm working on my row. Yes, I'm aware of the deadline. Just not a chatty person.

ssnare 10-18-2012 01:51 PM

I only posted when things were due because someone asked. I have my butterflies attached to a block. I need to hand sew the lace on all of them. I will take pictures and post my progress. Then I will have to cut down the blocks and sew them together. I will need someone else to embroider the small heads and feelers, please. They are looking beautiful though.

MaryLane 10-18-2012 05:49 PM

I bought fabric but haven't done anything more. In a couple of weeks I will get to this. Looked a hankies today at the Covered Bridge Festival but none appealed to me.

mimim 10-18-2012 07:34 PM

I'll be happy to do any embroidery I can. I've already sent my row to Jane who agreed to receive it early.

ssnare 10-19-2012 02:02 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Thank you mimim. Here are pictures of what I have done so far. I still need to hand sew the lace and purple center butterfly. This is the order they will be in.

jclinganrey 10-19-2012 02:31 PM

I received Barbaras' beachy row and I'm so excited!!! I working like crazy to get my blocks ready for her row as well as work on my blocks/row to send forward. I think I send to Yvonne, right?

Glad to hear you're out of the hospital, Sherry. Speedy recovery to you!

Jane

ssnare 10-19-2012 04:02 PM

Jane, thank you. Work on your row first. Can you post pictures of Barbara's beach row? Yes you send to Yvonne. But ask her if she is ready for you to send your row. Your row is not due until Dec. 1 and Barbara's row is not due until Feb. 1. It is fun to get our rows done early, but we do not want someone to feel overwhelmed with rows piling up, when they might not have finished the row they are working on. If anyone feels overwhelmed, due to life's circumstances,please let us know and maybe one of us can step in to help each other. Please share pictures, that also adds to the fun. Love you all, Sherry