Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #9 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-9-a-t200781.html)

Scrapper 04-19-2013 07:20 PM

Thanks Cheryl.....GREAT news about your mom.......wishing her a speedy recovery and you a breath of fresh air now that you're past that......

Originally Posted by CherylW (Post 6013431)
Scrapper -

Your row looks AWESOME! 65 pieces - wow. I love that block. I can't wait until it is done. Everyone is doing a most fabulous job with it.

A side note - I am back in Colorado as my mom had her surgery this past Wednesday - no cancer. To say I did a happy dance would be an understatement. I had planned to mail my strip to OCL today but still have one block left to do. Will finish that up tonight and mail tomorrow. Yeah!

If you don't have the set for the 4th row (I think that is right) by Wednesday next week - please let me know. Thanks for doing such a great job ladies - I just love Row Robins.

Have a great weekend!

CherylW 04-21-2013 10:13 AM

Shana - Have you been able to mail the row you are working on? Please let me know if there is a problem.

OCL - Mailed my dog row to you yesterday. You should have it in a couple of days. Tracking #9405503699300394252954

Hope everyone has a great week!

CherylW 04-22-2013 01:52 PM

Pics

6 Attachment(s)
Here are my pictures of the dog row - Cuppy I hope you like them. Did you get your rowed mailed to Shana? She said that she has not received it. Just let me know. Thanks!

oldcatlady 04-22-2013 05:44 PM

CherylW, I received your package today, haven't had time to open it yet.

Scrapper 04-23-2013 07:53 PM

Cuppy: did you get the row last Saturday? If not I need to start a trace ASAP.....

cuppy 04-24-2013 02:44 AM

received row, will be mailing mine out this weekend, . sorry for delay..... Yes I like the dog row! I like all block patterns.

Shana 04-26-2013 02:45 PM

Sorry for the delay! For some reason I thought this row didn't go out until May 1st! I've had the row sitting around, but I really dislike it so was holding off attaching it until the last minute in case I decided to redo it...of course now that I know I'm super late getting it out I'm having major construction issues...some how my blocks all measure out ok, but when put together I have an extra 1 1/2" in length! My mentor is going to help me fix it this weekend, so it will go out on Monday for sure!!

I have to be honest ya'lls skill level is so far above mine I feel guilty adding my shabby rows to your gorgeous quilts! And the next two quilts are the scary ones! lol I will be starting right away so that I will have plenty of time to redo and fix so they keep looking good lol Still trying to figure out how I got off by a month?!?!?! ((HUGS)) Shana

CherylW 04-26-2013 08:17 PM

Shana - Don't worry about it. We all have different skill levels and we were all beginners at one point. Just have fun!

Thanks to everyone for keeping the board updated as to your mailings. It certainly helps to know where everyone stands.

Have a great weekend!

Shana 04-29-2013 12:24 PM

here's my number for tracking 9505 5104 01 3931 1953 1230!

CherylW 04-30-2013 08:07 AM

Shana -

I'll watch for it and let you know when I get.

Does everyone have the correct row to be working on? Please let me now if you don't.

Thanks! Have a great week!