Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-partner-pin-cushion-needlecase-swap-t216622.html)

Ashjoy 04-02-2013 01:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is a work in progress, but will this work?

lynnie 04-02-2013 02:15 PM

Sure, why wont it work.
Mailed out my needlecase, pls. Take a pic for me.
As soon as i get my pin ushion person, its in the mail.
Thankgoodness, i had a bunch of colors done, lets hope i have the right color pincushion.
I made an extra special one, hope she likes it.

Quilty-Louise 04-02-2013 02:15 PM

Looks great.

lynnie 04-02-2013 03:39 PM

O.k. 7:31pm here on long island. We used to have a nice carpet in the livingroon ( that was yesterday). Now it has a hole in it from me pacing back and forth.
So, i still havent gotten a partner yet!!!!! Can this be???? Is it possible???. Oh my, someone tell chicken little that the sky is falling!!!
I dont want to sound picky,( psst, over here where our gracious hostess cant hear us) , but...
I signed up first and am the last one toget my partner. Goodness gracious hossenfeffer, osh kosh, bygosh!
So whomever you are, my partner, it might not get mailed till thursday. Hope you're o k with that.
I want to go inmy sewing room to make you a goodie, and i cant.;(

lynnie 04-02-2013 03:45 PM

My little girl zoey ( she's a cat) said if i go in my sewing room and turn on the hot
Lights, (halogen), shell teach me how to pout like she does, putting out her lower lip
And turning her head sideways to look cute. She said that always gets her what she wants.
Soooooooo, maybe ill get my partner soon.
Im just too excited.

Nelco 04-02-2013 03:47 PM

My Needle Case partner lives in the same state that my sister does.

lynnie 04-02-2013 03:56 PM

My needlecase holder should get hers by fri or sat, ( at least thats what the po said)
if theyre not liars, liars, pants on fire again.

lynnie 04-02-2013 07:11 PM

Happy dance time. Yahoo and yipee ki yeah.
Got my partner, will try to mail tomorrow, but if not definately by thurs.
Now i can finally get to bed. My kitty, zoey, is tapping her foot in the hallway waiting for me to go to bed. She sleeps under the quilts with me and dh. Have a great evening all.

queenof2802 04-02-2013 07:18 PM

Yay!!! Everyone should have a different partner for both swaps. If you catch an error where I didn't PLEASE PM me asap, so I can fix it before anyone starts sewing. Also, if you have not received anything from me please PM me, as you should have. The needlecases went out last night and the pincushions tonight.

I work tomorrow and plan to go to church tomorrow evening. On Thursday, since I worked all day Saturday, I go in at noon but work to 8. I will try to get on as much as I can the next few days to check the thread and PMs. This weekend, IT IS ON! In the sewing corner that is! I have lots of things to get started, progressed, and finished.

Have FUN!

queenof2802 04-02-2013 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Ashjoy (Post 5973261)
This is a work in progress, but will this work?

Looking good!