Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2009-a-t26323.html)

KGoodhand 10-01-2009 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by STAR

Originally Posted by crkathleen
I'm in!!! Is there anyway that we can notate if we are diabetic or not (I'm not) because I'm a big baker when it comes to the holidays and I would hate to send some cookies to someone who can't eat em'.

I am not so you can have me I love cookies!!!! LOL :mrgreen:

You beat me to it!! I was going to say I would love to have crkathleen for a partner too!

trupeach 10-01-2009 10:56 AM

I said I was the question asker............. Is this a store bought gift? could part of it be store bought? As in a quilting book or supplies or something not related to quilting but related to Christmas? If it has to be hand made does that have to be quilted or as long as it is handmade like an apron or embroided towels? I know, I know so many questions but I want to get it right I don't want to disappoint the person I get. Be prepared I am sure I will have more questions.

bouldercreek 10-01-2009 11:24 AM

i would like to participate, where do I send the info.

Boulder Creek :roll:

2 Doods 10-01-2009 11:25 AM

ME! ME! ME! I missed this post. I want to join!

BlueChicken 10-01-2009 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
well, since I am on dial up and can't do chat, I will miss the fun this year, but hoping Santa, St. Valentine, St. Patrick, Mother's Day, somebody brings me a laptop and dsl next year, so in 2010 I will be there with bells on :D
Hope you all have a wonderful time this year. Can you post some of the info, after we were can all enjoy the highlights of the party? I'll just live vicariously thru you all this time, if so. :D

Hey little mouse! You can still join in on the fun even if you can't get into chat! We post pics of what we get in a thread. Join the fun! I'm sure you'll love it!!

Whew! I was a bit worried there for a minute.... as much as I love you guys, there's absolutely no way I'd get up at 3 in the morning to chat! ;-)

beachlady 10-01-2009 12:08 PM

Why not blue - I'd do it for you!!!! LOL

BlueChicken 10-01-2009 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by beachlady
Why not blue - I'd do it for you!!!! LOL

Yeah right! LOL

I won't even get up at that time for Santa! ;-)

trupeach 10-01-2009 12:14 PM

Come on Blue just set an alarm clock. Then again I go to chat and always get booted I think they don't like me there. boohoo

BlueChicken 10-01-2009 12:20 PM

I've seen the chat message come up a few times, but never gone in. I tend to do a lot of different stuff at the same time while I'm on the computer, answering emails etc, reading the news, as well as being in here. So I like wandering backwards and forwards between sites.

Tabby1957 10-01-2009 01:20 PM

I'm in....thank you for organizing....should be fun....