Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Yosamitesa 10-09-2012 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5573356)
maybe I have you :)
or not.

Oh oh oh!!! FUN FUN FUN!!! :)

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5573382)
hey, you're a Texan, right???? Maybeeeeeeeeeeee

Yes I am, but I post ALL the time. :) LOL...

crafty grammie 10-09-2012 09:55 AM

Have my package all ready except fpr ont thing she requested,not going to mail till next month,wich she gave more info,not much in her postings either. so she will definitly be surprised.

marne 10-09-2012 11:33 AM

Hmmmm, I think someone raided my hot chocolate stash last night-be warned-the stash liberators are out there!!!!

I was one of those who did not list much (likes/dislikes is hard for me). So, here goes. I am a fan of things coconut, reese's peanut butter cups and tea (not herbal). I'm newish to quilting, though I trend towards scrappy. When I was little I wanted to be Laura Ingalls Wilder and I still have the sunbonnet my mom made me. If I could pick one thing that I would absolutely love, it would be something personalized with my name for my sewing room-when your name is Marne, personalized items are quite rare. My favorite color is bright pink, and my style is all over the place. I have a Kenmore and am eyeing a Pfaff (the one that is bright pink, of course, though it comes with lots of cool stitches).

Have a wonderful afternoon.

Leota 10-09-2012 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Anastasia (Post 5572339)
Broke mine twice as a kid, same one. It'll be fine. However, a later car accident caused some muscle tightness on that side that now occasionally makes it feel like the collarbone wants to snap again. So just tell her, no ramming that side into a vehicle dashboard and she should have no worries :)

LOL I'll tell her :D

grann of 6 10-09-2012 12:28 PM

Well, I'm out of the sewing studio for a few days. It is in the basement and I have an injured dog.....again. Last winter the Rottie had his 2nd knee surgery so we slept on the floor for 6 months. Now the Dane jumped off the bed this morning and hurt herself. Turns out she has a herniated disc that is pressing on her sciatic nerve, so she is in a lot of pain. Just hoping the Rymadyl kicks in quickly. She can't climb stairs now and can barely walk; she is a mama's girl, so we will be sleeping in the spare bedroom on the ground floor for a week. Still have to get some more things, or make some more things for my SS, but probably not this week. Sure hope everyone's injuries heal quickly. I had a rotator cuff injury in the spring and know how painful that is, luckily it wasn't bad and didn't need surgery. Hope the broken shoulder heals so you don't need the pin in it.

SulaBug 10-09-2012 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5573382)
hey, you're a Texan, right???? Maybeeeeeeeeeeee

Hey Cindy............I just know that I was a Texan in another life!! Does that count? I just know you have my name & won't tell!!
:D :D :D :D

Cindy60545 10-09-2012 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5573833)
Hey Cindy............I just know that I was a Texan in another life!! Does that count? I just know you have my name & won't tell!!
:D :D :D :D

Hmmmm......let me check with my ghosts to verify that!

littleone 10-09-2012 03:36 PM

Oh dear, was out shopping again today, my SS box is never going to leave here. Keep finding items to add to the box. Still have two more items to pick up for furbabies............who has furbabies??? is it you???

Cindy60545 10-09-2012 04:03 PM

I've got furbabies! Maybe it's me!!

tlrnhi 10-09-2012 04:06 PM

I've been to Texas, does that count??