Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

LAQUITA 10-14-2012 05:01 PM

Okay ladies, here it is.............. YOUR Santa package will be in the sleigh on it's was to you tomorrow!!! This little 'elf' has been busy making lots of goodies for your sewing room, it all matches, and is made of fun & whimisical sewing material. I sure hope you like it all, there wasn't much on your list to go by so after having a chat with Santa, he suggested I just get creative and go with what I'd like. So, I used some of the same fun material I have in my sewing room to make YOUR special items. So we're gonna be 'sewing sisters! lol

Be on the look out for it. :::::::

LAQUITA 10-14-2012 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 5578598)
ME! ME! ME! ME! I think my middle name should be Dark Chocolate!!!

Yall can keep ALLLLLLLLL the chocolate, unless it's WHITE chocolate I don't eat it. YES I AM A FEMALE, just not one that enjoys chocolate. LOL :)

Tink's Mom 10-14-2012 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by LAQUITA (Post 5585880)
Yall can keep ALLLLLLLLL the chocolate, unless it's WHITE chocolate I don't eat it. YES I AM A FEMALE, just not one that enjoys chocolate. LOL :)

I will be happy to eat your share! LOL
You may not believe this, but my younger son is actually allergic to chocolate. His brother has a standing bet with him if he will eat a package of M&M's...

annthreecats 10-14-2012 05:25 PM

I just got finished shopping at Connecting Threads. I lucked out and found the blue material I needed for my Christmas table runner that has been on my to do list for several months. They also had the prettiest _______, and the most gorgeous ______, got a couple of _______ fat quarters, and I ended up getting a whole yard of ________ so I could share it with my giftee, half and half. I also got two _______, one for the giftee and one for me so I could get free shipping. Now I need two more items and I will be ready to wrap. I hope I can find a box big enough for these goodies.

VickiM 10-14-2012 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by LAQUITA (Post 5585880)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...more for all the rest of us....:):):)

SLHughes 10-14-2012 05:54 PM

Well I am another one that hasn't posted on here since I got my SSPal's name. However, I do believe that I gave alot of info on myself so my SSPal should have no problem. So since I did a good job on that ... maybe I could get something extra! What you think???

I also love the stocking hat ... I think it is mine as we need them up here in Canada ... it is very cold in the winter here ....

I have finished shopping for my pal and have everything thing wrapped. I have made a couple of things and if time allows think I will make a couple more things.

tlrnhi 10-14-2012 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5585859)
Terri
are you actually in the SS name draw ?
or just residing over SS.

My name doesn't go into the "hat". I do stand in for others when they have to bow out of the swap, but no...I don't participate other than getting the stress that goes along with this. lol

tlrnhi 10-14-2012 08:07 PM

Ok, everyone! I know there are some early mailers, so PLEASE make sure you put SECRET SANTA on the package!! make sure it's where the person can see it. You can also put stickers on it too. Pretty up the package!!

If you are unsure whether or not the package is from your Secret Santa, you can send me a PM and I can tell you from the postmark. Just give me where it was mailed from and I might be able to let you know.

reeskylr 10-14-2012 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by annthreecats (Post 5585929)
I just got finished shopping at Connecting Threads. I lucked out and found the blue material I needed for my Christmas table runner that has been on my to do list for several months. They also had the prettiest _______, and the most gorgeous ______, got a couple of _______ fat quarters, and I ended up getting a whole yard of ________ so I could share it with my giftee, half and half. I also got two _______, one for the giftee and one for me so I could get free shipping. Now I need two more items and I will be ready to wrap. I hope I can find a box big enough for these goodies.

Ooo..you got me lots of stuff. lol

tlrnhi 10-14-2012 08:13 PM

Ok, nighty nite everyone! have to get up early for doc appt for a little one. She's due shots and it's not going to be a fun day!
Happy Monday everyone!