Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Nelco 10-20-2012 09:07 PM

I agree with dreamer. I for one love suprises. But if you must know...I have a cat named Angel that loves to push me off my single bed when she gets cold.

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5573355)
People ~~~ just have fun putting your boxes together :)
over thinking and worrying takes the fun out of it for you.
just think fun !!!

Nelco 10-20-2012 09:15 PM

could it be me? I have been busy posting lots on my diffeent swaps :)

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5586320)
YIPPY!! :D I feel so lucky today, as my Secret Santa person has been busy posting on a few different threads & I have learned a lot about what she seems to like. This just makes packing her box ton's more fun!! :D I am almost ready to wrap each individual item!!
:D :D :D :D

JuneBillie 10-20-2012 09:17 PM

Went shopping yesterday for some goodies for my ss. Lots of pretties. Had a bunch of fun.

Nelco 10-20-2012 09:39 PM

I have only seen 2 post from my SS. Santie Are U out there somewhere. Please come out of hiding.

SulaBug 10-20-2012 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 5600647)
could it be me? I have been busy posting lots on my diffeent swaps :)

Wouldn't you like to know!! hee-hee I cannot tell, you will have to wait & see!! Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way!!

SulaBug 10-20-2012 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5600128)
I don't know about that! Bet I could get to Sulabugs just as fast as you could! All I have to do is go outside & fire up all 500 hp, jump in & start grabbing some gears! "Big Boy" isn't governed like all those company trucks are! He'll do 100 in lickity split! Then all I need do is turn on the GPS for co-ordinates to Sulabug's. Yes, I do miss driving him! I'd get out there on the open road, open him up & just sit back & ride! Loved those Western states where the speed limit was above 70 mph! He never liked crawling through California though!

Cindy.........you can fire up that "BIG BOY" & come & get me any time. I'll be ready for you!! I love a good adventure.

Cindy60545 10-20-2012 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5600689)

Cindy.........you can fire up that "BIG BOY" & come & get me any time. I'll be ready for you!! I love a good adventure.

Oh the places I've been, the things that I've seen! 20 years on the road & now all I want is to stay home & play! Besides which, I just got a new furbaby! A little orange & white kitty to go along with my 2 poodles. It's really funny, if I want to know where kitty is, all I have to do is look for Cindy Lou & I'll find it. (Cindy Lou is a standard poodle, 60 lbs). Duke (the 8 lb one) could care less about miss kitty. Don't have a name for her yet, DH says something that ends in e. Her name will come soon as I figure out her personality.

Tothill 10-21-2012 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5600693)
Oh the places I've been, the things that I've seen! 20 years on the road & now all I want is to stay home & play! Besides which, I just got a new furbaby! A little orange & white kitty to go along with my 2 poodles. It's really funny, if I want to know where kitty is, all I have to do is look for Cindy Lou & I'll find it. (Cindy Lou is a standard poodle, 60 lbs). Duke (the 8 lb one) could care less about miss kitty. Don't have a name for her yet, DH says something that ends in e. Her name will come soon as I figure out her personality.

We got two kittens this summer. The first was planned for a couple years. We decided when our older cats were between 8-10 we would get one kitten. Which we did. We named out Torti Lizzie, as she was (and still) leaps everywhere. Thus Lizzie the leaping lizard.

3 weeks later our beautiful older male cat dropped dead. It was a huge shock, Patches was only 9 and had been in good health.

A week later we headed back go the pet store and there was the funniest looking black and white cat with a black moustache. We went back 2 days later and he was still there. We called him Charlie after Charlie Chaplin.

It was awhile later that I realized some people thought we had named them after Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles.

Both kittens came from pet stores that sell rescue/feral kittens that have been fostered and socialized prior to sale.

Way off topic, but both of the kittens were hanging out on my SS bag. Today is wrapping day, the first time I have tried to wrap a gift since getting the kittens. It should be fun.

Country1 10-21-2012 09:12 AM

Having fun reading about everyone's adventures and shopping! I have picked up a little here and there. I'm a first timer to this as well, but I am excited. Hope the little elf I have enjoys what I have gotten her. If not sorry about your luck.LOL
Just KIDDING!.... I do hope you enjoy them!...
Penny

Judith1005 10-21-2012 09:15 AM

Aw Tothill, What a neat story. Have fun wrapping. I'll bet your furr babies try to be very helpful to you. lOl (wink)