Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Louise Houghtaling 10-26-2012 04:26 AM

what is souishing? I need to know so that if I do it I'll be in the bad corner where all the action seems to be as reveal day gets closer. I am having so much fun getting the goodies together for someone I don't know. There's actually a certain freedom I don't have when I'm shopping/making for friends and family.

Pat625 10-26-2012 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by Louise Houghtaling (Post 5613165)
what is souishing? I need to know so that if I do it I'll be in the bad corner where all the action seems to be as reveal day gets closer. I am having so much fun getting the goodies together for someone I don't know. There's actually a certain freedom I don't have when I'm shopping/making for friends and family.

Squishing (mistype) squeezing and feeling package to try to determine the contents!! Guess it was an envelope type package, since you can't Squish a box.Meet ya in the naughty corner at the bar!! LOL

quilt addict 10-26-2012 06:39 AM

Leota, I hope you get better really fast.

Where has Dreamer been, it has been very quiet......makes you wonder what she is up to....clandestine trips to someone's stash?

I hope to finish the sewing project for my santaie today and then wrapping this weekend and off to the elves for delivery. I hope she likes what I have put together.

Rita's mom 10-26-2012 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5612491)
Well, DH decided she should be Tabby...short for Tabitha...from Bewitched. She's a little imp too! Thinks my longarm is her personal jungle jim!
Cindy Lu is getting along just great with her. If I ever want to know where the cat is, all I have to do is look for Cindy Lu! She keeps a good eye on her. Duke just goes....ah, another critter! Big deal! But Cindy Lu is just fascinated with her.
Just about ready to wrap all my goodies in my SS package & get it ready to ship. Still have a couple of little things to stitch up, then I'm finished.

Well . . . . If I just so happen to be your SS person I sure wouldn't mind if you slipped that adorable little curtain climber into the box and shipped her my way!!! :) . . . . just sayin

Leota 10-26-2012 10:09 AM

Well, I'm feeling a little better... my head still hurts still but not to the point of I can't open my eyes... I get dizzy now if I look up like straight out not up to the ceiling..weird I know... had a friend go get me some 7-up last night dh can't drive :(... we've never been in a position where we had to call friends to do errands like this for us.

What do you do with a cat that wants outside when it's cold only to ROLL in the DIRT and then wants back in????
stupid cat!... now I have to brush her because her favorite spot is the furniture, quilts, beds, everywhere but hers..

reeskylr 10-26-2012 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 5614000)
Well, I'm feeling a little better... my head still hurts still but not to the point of I can't open my eyes... I get dizzy now if I look up like straight out not up to the ceiling..weird I know... had a friend go get me some 7-up last night dh can't drive :(... we've never been in a position where we had to call friends to do errands like this for us.

What do you do with a cat that wants outside when it's cold only to ROLL in the DIRT and then wants back in????
stupid cat!... now I have to brush her because her favorite spot is the furniture, quilts, beds, everywhere but hers..

LOL My dog jumps in what is left of the swimming pool water. So I hear ya, out comes the towels.

hearthhush 10-26-2012 10:52 AM

Well, I have been busy with "life". I finished up other projects and now devoting all thing for secret santa. I have a few things in mind. I have been stalking all day on here. There was so many post. But I have learned a lot about different people on here. Love it. I havent been online much lately. But we got a cold spell here in the south today and it feels a little like xmas weather. Got me all excited and now the plotting is on. Have a few things, but still looking for that one special thing. This is my weekend I have freed up to shop, shop, shop!!! Secret Santa on the prowl.

Vanogay 10-26-2012 11:23 AM

Both my packages are ready - everything wrapped and I'll have them in the mail on Monday or Tuesday latest. One could get wet traveling to its final destination and the other is north of me - well, maybe north-east

huntannette 10-26-2012 11:34 AM

YOUHOU!!!! Got my SS package today all the way from Germany ...can`t wait to open it.....youhouuuuu!!!!!

travelinggramma 10-26-2012 01:35 PM

My my the postmaster seems to busy with all these packages - best get mine to him - or did I already- HMMM -