Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

dreamer2009 09-22-2012 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 5531592)
Ok, I'll unlock it this time, but next time, remember to have an extra key in your pocket!

WOWSERS...you are padding the brownie points ;)

putting extra key in pocket NOW !!

dreamer2009 09-22-2012 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 5531763)
I LOVE the coal candy!! I wish I had this when I was teaching!! I still have 14 grandchildren that I can make it for tho!! Thanks so much for sharing..For that I would let you out!!

LOOKIE~~~mcdaniel023...somebody loves me :p

back to candy recipe...thinking licorice added flavor would be perfecto !!

dreamer2009 09-22-2012 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr (Post 5532126)
dreamer.......is this coal eatable?

sounds like a fun project but was wondering if one can eat it or is it too hard for munch upon?

MaryJane

thanks.got to start the holiday rush.....

sure is but add licorice flavor if you like :)

dreamer2009 09-22-2012 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by Linda58 (Post 5532375)
Such a fun idea, I'll share your coal with you!!!

see mcdaniel023 I am loved again :)

dreamer2009 09-22-2012 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 5532505)
This newbie is still pondering about joining. I'm trying to figure out what I could offer as my giftie. :o I don't want to disappoint my "partner". I have been argueing with myself over this. But I think I can do this with just a little effort with what I got on hand. Sssooo I guess I have my toes in the water testing the water tempature.... just hestatite to jump in completely. LOL.

Tricia

get your feet wet and jump on in !!
there is NO WRONG WAY TO DO THIS ONE :)

tlrnhi 09-22-2012 08:24 AM

NEWBIES!! Do not be afraid! We don't bite, well......Dreamer might lmao

***Remember, if you need to add wishes/wants/likes/dislikes, just PM me and I can add it.
AFTER names go out, I cannot add, so ya'll have until end of sign ups to get the info to me.

BTW....we are at 99

dreamer2009 09-22-2012 10:50 AM

I CHOMP !!!!
biting is for sissies...lol

NEWSFLASH...down the block and around the corner
about 12 miles from here
and up a hill or two or three or five
was a killer quilter's sale.
tables and tables full of decadent fabrics.
all shapes and sizes.
all colors and patterns.
are you wondering what I bought ???
to bad...so sad...not time to open pressies yet
:p

sharon b 09-22-2012 01:09 PM

LOL Dreamer - you are a trip... this year is going to be a blast again I can see already :D

As for meeting in person like Tinks Mom said some of us have meet in person,some just by phone, others just online BUT we all have a good time together no matter how we meet up :thumbup:

dreamer2009 09-22-2012 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b (Post 5533323)
LOL Dreamer - you are a trip... this year is going to be a blast again I can see already :D
:thumbup:

Shusssssssssssssssssssssssh...don't let people know I spent time in Naughty Corner last year.
can be our secret...my lips are sealed...
PS...you better hope I don't get you...Bwhahahahahahahahahha

Anastasia 09-22-2012 01:31 PM

Hey just as an FYI.. can anyone with any kind of FOOD allergies please put them in your profile? So for instance, if I'm looking at making some fuuudddggeeeee... and it has nuts in it (which i might leave out anyways because I don't like nuts in my food), then I would be worried that about food allergies. Then that got me to thinking about other potential food allergies since I expect SOME food items are probably going to go out.. cookies.. brownies.. fudge.. ya know.. things that could have nuts or oils or glutens .... of course the recipient COULD just give those to people around them to eat instead but... you know.. sometimes those things are surprises after you bite in.. or in the case of an oil, unknown altogether.