Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Leota 11-10-2012 07:31 AM

Well, I still have to wrap pressies and the STUFF them in the box.... no nothing will be damaged.... but I'm not getting a bigger box!....
It's going to be heavy and it has fragiles in it too :D...
ok, that's all the hints for today :)

dreamer2009 11-10-2012 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 5647544)
Well, I still have to wrap pressies and the STUFF them in the box.... no nothing will be damaged.... but I'm not getting a bigger box!....
It's going to be heavy and it has fragiles in it too :D...
ok, that's all the hints for today :)

did you get my addy ?????????
meet you at the naughty room and save postage :)

Leota 11-10-2012 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5647681)
did you get my addy ?????????
meet you at the naughty room and save postage :)

Thought about hand delivering my ss pressie but I haven't decided yet :) Just might have to do that :D

OH dreamer, how big are the ss packages that you have received? Are the teeny tiny or great big huge?

grann of 6 11-10-2012 10:56 AM

Man!!!! You gabby people!!! Every time I try to check out this place, it takes me a half hour just to read what I've missed.

And I have noticed that the "Naughty Corner" has now become the "Naughty Room".

I guess my SS partner doesn't visit here. I haven't seen anything from her.

cherrio 11-10-2012 12:00 PM

ok, naughty santas, if Nancia is having margherita I want to order a rum and coke. see how much easier it is to spell rum and coke!? my pkg has not arrived and neither has my ss Pal's been mailed. I had it wrapped and realized the card was still on the table. so after I get a new box it will be sent tuesday. now off to see if I really have some captain spiced rum . . .

Tashana 11-10-2012 12:11 PM

I was a Captain girl for a long time until I tried coconut rum with coke and a splash of lemon.... Very good!

nellie 11-10-2012 12:18 PM

still adding to box plus making a little gift for my s.pal hope she will enjoy it each year

Pat625 11-10-2012 12:27 PM

YEAH!!!!..a box arrived today!! But I can't hear bells, or smell anything through the box...so unfair :( ....Just means I have to drink my sadness away....Make room in the naughty room.....I need a few shots of Cherry MF's followed by Jack Daniels....I love having excuses to drink!!

maine ladybug 11-10-2012 12:33 PM

Don't worry about getting your box yet. Many of us are still waiting with you. And each day someone says they are just about ready to mail their's out. So we'll be getting our boxes soon!

SulaBug 11-10-2012 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5647096)
Well, no wonder my package hasn't arrived yet! You're not finished with it! Guess I have to wait just a little longer for it! sniff! sniff!

Cindy don't be sad, just remember that good things come to those who have to wait!! :D Now I am not saying that my package will be coming your way or anybody else's way. Just that it will be coming by the deadline!!
:D :D :D :D