Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

dreamer2009 09-23-2012 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b (Post 5534653)
Why Susie there is something about that scent that drives us all crazy :) LOL

guess you guys love the smell of
[h=1]Formaldehyde...yuck !![/h]

Quilty-Louise 09-23-2012 07:16 AM

Y'all are going to be the cause of me cracking a rib or two from
laughing so hard by the time Christmas gets here.

But I love it.

Quilty-Louise 09-23-2012 07:18 AM

Oh yeah I do have a question from the time we get our partners name
until the day we do the opening can we toss out hints for our partners
of course WITHOUT giving away to much information?

grann of 6 09-23-2012 07:30 AM

All I can say, QuiltyLouise, is that once you have said something you can't take it back. So go for it. If you read last year's you will see that the gloves come off and things get messy after a while. :D It is all in the name of fun!

pattypurple 09-23-2012 08:07 AM

I'm getting more excited and anxious to get my name. I've been picking up some things. Guess I need to get the box ready so all the things don't get lost in my sewing room (bet that doesn't happen to anyone else).

JuneBillie 09-23-2012 08:36 AM

No I would never let things get lost. Um, yesterday I was going through something, and found a blouse I had bought a month ago, and forgot about it. So suddenly I have this new blouse to wear, but never have found my 3 pair of earrings I bought, and put up somewhere. Don't worry though, I have never forget my things for the swaps on here, or sent a package to the wrong person. YET! hehe.

dreamer2009 09-23-2012 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5534977)
all i can say, quiltylouise, is that once you have said something you can't take it back. So go for it. If you read last year's you will see that the gloves come off and things get messy after a while. :d it is all in the name of fun!

open~~~open~~~open !!

JuneBillie 09-23-2012 08:38 AM

I have already found myself humming Christmas songs, but just bought me a little pumpkin for my front porch yesterday. :D

Tink's Mom 09-23-2012 10:33 AM

Just a suggestion for all of you newbies...you may want to either wrap up your goodies or put your card with Secret Santa written on the envelope on top of goodies. Several boxes get opened in error each year...so if gifts are wrapped there is still the surprise to be opened on reveal day.

Besides, think of the torture it will cause someone like Dreamer... if she peeks into the box...things are wrapped and she can't see a thing....hehehe

dreamer2009 09-23-2012 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 5535420)
Just a suggestion for all of you newbies...you may want to either wrap up your goodies or put your card with Secret Santa written on the envelope on top of goodies. Several boxes get opened in error each year...so if gifts are wrapped there is still the surprise to be opened on reveal day.

Besides, think of the torture it will cause someone like Dreamer... if she peeks into the box...things are wrapped and she can't see a thing....hehehe

HUssssssssssssssssssshhhhhh...don't be telling them that...lol