Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

quiltingdragon 11-17-2012 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by cherrio (Post 5663959)
Chocolate goes with everything. I lost my 17 yr old cat yesterday. I will be the one sipping that rum thru a straw in the corner. sniff. I know there are alot of Pet lovers here so ya'll know how it feels. oppps Ann, I see you're low on chocolate-have some of my Godiva . . .

So sorry about out kitty. Being an animal lover, so unfortunately I do know how it feels to lose furry family :(

Leota 11-17-2012 07:00 PM

Chocolate goes with everything. I lost my 17 yr old cat yesterday. I will be the one sipping that rum thru a straw in the corner. sniff. I know there are alot of Pet lovers here so ya'll know how it feels. oppps Ann, I see you're low on chocolate-have some of my Godiva . . .

Cherrio... My heart goes out to you for the loss of your kitten... Yes, I know it was 17 years old... they are still our baby kitties.... I have lost several cats due to illness or old age... regardless how old they are, it's not easy... they are our babies... {{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}

brenda21 11-17-2012 08:15 PM

No package here yet....
Haven't been on for a while but congrats on the baby Terry....I turned 50 the same day:thumbup:

Rita's mom 11-17-2012 08:35 PM

So sorry about your kitty. We lost our 16 year old one this year too, so I know how you are feeling. ((((HUGS!!!))))

starshine 11-17-2012 08:45 PM

Terri got to mark another one off her list--my Secret Santa package came today! I "hide" mine under my sewing machine. When I am sitting there sewing I'm to focused on it to get distracted by the box. I can't begin to imagine what it must be like to figure out an opening time that involves 24 time zones. Hope you are enjoying the newest grandbaby Terri!

nattoddboyd 11-18-2012 03:55 AM

When is reveal day?

nattoddboyd 11-18-2012 04:06 AM

I have recieved my.package yippy

Cindy60545 11-18-2012 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by nattoddboyd (Post 5664499)
When is reveal day?

DEC 9th. Time to be determined.

purtercat92 11-18-2012 07:30 AM

So sorry to hear that Cherrio. She is now in kitty heaven. I will be in the corner with you today sipping that rum, my husband and I just separated and left and moved to florida this am. New chapter beginning in my life.... Almost opened my box to feel better.... but thought how much more fun it will be to open it with everyone else, so it is still on the table unopened.

Tashana 11-18-2012 08:32 AM

I hid my parcel in the ironing pile thinking it's safe - NOT. My kids found it. Had to have hubby hide it...