Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Anastasia 09-23-2012 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo (Post 5535994)
Oh my, yes please! Christmas gnomies!

Oo i could make a santa and mrs clause :D

Happy Tails 09-23-2012 06:53 PM

OH MY GOD I get a little busy with work and come back to find most of you people really misbehaving!!!!!I certainly don't remember selling any of you any homes up here in the North Pole, yet, what do I see????.........yes, yes I see you took it upon yourselves to move to the North Pole with me.......well be warned, I will not have any chananagans (god I love spelling) going on in my region....CAPICHE:?? <glaring at Dreamer > I'm sure with your reputation, YOU were the one to first invade my space....damn people should have left u in the closet!!!!!!

Happy Tails 09-23-2012 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 5534947)
Y'all are going to be the cause of me cracking a rib or two from
laughing so hard by the time Christmas gets here.

But I love it.

Here ya go Weezie, some duct tape to fix them ribs...and whatever u do, DO NOT encourage that bad one to get any worse....she's not even gonna get coal at the rate she's goin

dreamer2009 09-23-2012 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Happy Tails (Post 5536624)
OH MY GOD I get a little busy with work and come back to find most of you people really misbehaving!!!!!I certainly don't remember selling any of you any homes up here in the North Pole, yet, what do I see????.........yes, yes I see you took it upon yourselves to move to the North Pole with me.......well be warned, I will not have any chananagans (god I love spelling) going on in my region....CAPICHE:?? <glaring at="" dreamer=""> I'm sure with your reputation, YOU were the one to first invade my space....damn people should have left u in the closet!!!!!! </glaring>

ever so sorry but some of us are related to MR. CLAUSE
and have been personally invited :)
we will all have a merry time here making plans.

dreamer2009 09-23-2012 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Happy Tails (Post 5536635)
Here ya go Weezie, some duct tape to fix them ribs...and whatever u do, DO NOT encourage that bad one to get any worse....she's not even gonna get coal at the rate she's goin

scratching head slightly confused...she doesn't mean me does she ?
surely not.

Happy Tails 09-23-2012 07:05 PM

hmmmmI'm not sure if She does or not.....ask her lmao......singin....Dreamer got run over by a reindeer....oh sorry, did i sing that?

Happy Tails 09-23-2012 07:06 PM

poor little soul, I hate to see people confused......(makin a note to make some bibs so people can ROCK AND DROOL

Happy Tails 09-23-2012 07:10 PM

Where ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh where are u toniteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
why did u leave me here all aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

JuanitaBean 09-23-2012 11:23 PM

I'm in PM you. Hope I did it right. I've got my box started.

Teacup 09-24-2012 01:46 AM

I LOVE the idea that a lot of you added bells to the package! Makes it fun if someone tries to shake it!
But some of you have obviously been making spiked eggnog a bit early this year!