Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Winnona 11-26-2012 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 5680670)
Winnona....
Did you get your SS box from customs? Did they say WHY they captured it :D

Yes, I god It!!! Jipihjehay. As roseirish48 alreay wrote, the parcel was to big, not for the porch but for the given value:)

But i was forced to open the parcel. (so I left the naughty corner only whit one feet)
The whole story:
Today I finished my worked earlier and traveled to the customs office. There where two mens working. One maybe 35 and one maybe 55. I had given my customer note to the older guy. He went go to the adjoining room. I was waiting five Minutes. Sometimes I heard a mhmm and a ohpf. Then he came back, carrying a really big big big big box. I thought, could not really be mine, to big, but indeed it was written Secret Sant on the top.
He said: Please open the package.

I told him that I also don´t know what is inside, because it´s for christmas. Again after five Minutes, he helped already to open the parcel, because it was wrapped really really good. I opened the parcel and was already stunning. Inwardly I thought already wooohoow, there are so many gifts inside, yippieh.

Both of the guys take now a look into the package. The older guy asked: For how many people are those gifts? I told him, it for me, the upcoming baby... he looked seríously on me... for my husband, I said, smiling to him.
Thats plenty he said.
I thought: Please don´t asked what DH will do with the whole fabric...

The younger guy said: Please open the wrapped gifts, maybe there is a Laptop or something technical inside, because it is so heavy. So I opend it and I started jumping and giggling inside of my mind, about a lot more of plenty plenty plenty gifts.
The younger looked disapointed about the whole "women stuff" and said: ok, I guess the tax form is correct.
So I took the parcel and left the office quickly.

So I´m really sorry that the parcel is now already open, but it was out of my authority. I told Santa already that I personaly feel really bad about this fault ;) I swear that I will not use the gifts before the ninth of december.

Thanks a lot to my secret santa, I wrote you already a PM!

Tink's Mom 11-26-2012 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5680750)
YIPPEE!!!! Let the holiday begin!!!! My SS package came today from Reno, NV! I am sooooo happy now!!!! And I just bought 2 new CDs to listen to. One is Blake Shelton "Cheers, it's Christmas", and the other is my all-time fave group, Mannheim Steamroller "Symphony". I'm going to start them now, hope you will all be able to hear!

WOO HOO!!! I knew you weren't on the Naughty List!!!

alisonquilts 11-26-2012 12:48 PM

Oh I hope whoever my secret santa is hasn't been worrying - I got my parcel at least 10 days ago, and I let Terri know, but I didn't realize I should post here.

I shook it a little bit. It made a slight jingling noise.

How long 'til the ninth?!

Alison

Leota 11-26-2012 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Winnona (Post 5681241)
Yes, I god It!!! Jipihjehay. As roseirish48 alreay wrote, the parcel was to big, not for the porch but for the given value:)

But i was forced to open the parcel. (so I left the naughty corner only whit one feet)
The whole story:
Today I finished my worked earlier and traveled to the customs office. There where two mens working. One maybe 35 and one maybe 55. I had given my customer note to the older guy. He went go to the adjoining room. I was waiting five Minutes. Sometimes I heard a mhmm and a ohpf. Then he came back, carrying a really big big big big box. I thought, could not really be mine, to big, but indeed it was written Secret Sant on the top.

I told him that I also don´t know what is inside, because it´s for christmas. Again after five Minutes, he helped already to open the parcel, because it was wrapped really really good. I opened the parcel and was already stunning. Inwardly I thought already wooohoow, there are so many gifts inside, yippieh.

Both of the guys take now a look into the package. The older guy asked: For how many people are those gifts? I told him, it for me, the upcoming baby... he looked seríously on me... for my husband, I said, smiling to him.
Thats plenty he said.

The younger guy said: Please open the wrapped gifts, maybe there is a Laptop or something technical inside, because it is so heavy. So I opend it and I started jumping and giggling inside of my mind, about a lot more of plenty plenty plenty gifts.
The younger looked disapointed about the whole "women stuff" and said: ok, I guess the tax form is correct.

So I´m really sorry that the parcel is now already open, but it was out of my authority. I told Santa already that I personaly feel really bad about this fault ;) I swear that I will not use the gifts before the ninth of december.

AH BUT NOW you have the "fun" of NOT getting to play with your toys till after 9 Dec. he he ... that's harder than looking at a single box :D....
Might as well go back to the naughty corner.. he he...

annthreecats 11-26-2012 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Winnona (Post 5681241)

The whole story:

Thats plenty he said.

Wow, the customs guys are thorough in Germany. Oh well. I can't wait to see what you got on Dec. 9th. Have fun waiting with the rest of us.

dreamer2009 11-26-2012 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 5681255)
WOO HOO!!! I knew you weren't on the Naughty List!!!

nope...she stays in naughty corner to keep me company :)

grann of 6 11-26-2012 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5681438)
nope...she stays in naughty corner to keep me company :)

You got that right. I was always told that you should never drink alone. People will think you're an alcoholic if you drink alone. Can't have that!!!!!:p

dreamer2009 11-26-2012 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5681499)
You got that right. I was always told that you should never drink alone. People will think you're an alcoholic if you drink alone. Can't have that!!!!!:p

ROFLOL....keep my butt up all night with that line :)

cuppy 11-26-2012 04:11 PM

I received my Christmas Package a few days ago! Thank you Secret Santa!

sharon b 11-26-2012 04:56 PM

Dreamer of course I am here keeping an eye on you - you might drink the whole bottle without me and we all know sharing would NOT be nice :rolleyes: LOL

I am sure many packages will be winging there way to new homes this week :thumbup: