Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

mcdaniel023 12-02-2012 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by purtercat92 (Post 5692387)
I love your quilt on the wall behind the beautiful tree!!

Thanks! I made that quilt when I was self teaching. The mistakes I made, LOL!. But, mistakes and I all, I like it, too.

Happy Tails 12-02-2012 04:35 AM

Dreamer, thank you so much for the words............sitting in the corner...........holding hands with myself............singlin...........where are you christmas, why can't I find uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..........Why have you gone away......... Where is the laughter................You used to bring me .............Why can't I hear music play.....

grann of 6 12-02-2012 04:58 AM

Good morning fellow SS gifters/giftees! Yes, I live about a half hour or so from Terri. We still haven't had a chance to get together but maybe in the spring when everyone has more time we can.

The dogs just LOVE their new toys. Of course the hedgehog no longer squeaks. I don't know how Gus destroys the squeakers without making any holes, but he manages. This morning I found Heidi up on my bed with the hedgehog. Her weiner dog is on the sofa waiting for naptime. Gus doesn't get up there, and he knows her toys are off-limits.

Happy Tails, I feel bad that you are not in the Christmas Spirit. I am giving you a huge cyber hug right now.

mcdaniel023 12-02-2012 05:03 AM

Gran and Nancia, it sounds like everyone had a blast.
Happy Trails, hugs to you.

Cindy60545 12-02-2012 05:42 AM

Gran & Nancia, sure glad you two had such a fantastic time! Grannytx & I are meeting for lunch & shopping Wed.! Can't wait to meet another member of the board! We're both in the "senior" section & it's senior day at Joann's! Bet we can find a few things we just absolutely MUST have! And armed with our coupon, etc. I think we're going to make out really well!
Off to quilt my DH's Christmas quilt. I know he's going to love it when he sees it!!

mdall 12-02-2012 06:32 AM

Only a week left till we are supposed to open our packages. Still waiting on mine to get here. Hopefully it arrives soon.

dreamer2009 12-02-2012 06:46 AM

7~~~DaYS to OPeninG
23~~~DaYs to ChristMaS

CountryHouseQuilter 12-02-2012 08:17 AM

Sorry I've been absent for a bit.....I was sitting in the naughty corner for a while, got up to go potty and must have staggered....eeerrr....walked out the door. I've been staggering......uuuhhh....walking around.....getting into all sorts of things. While I was out I popped back in the house and found that our Elf Deisel had arrived. He's a weeee bit mischeivous as he tried to convince me that he new exactly where the SS box was hidden and that he had it on good authority (north pole and all that) that I could open it. In fact, he volunteered to help. Well, after he left that night I re-hid the SS box and hopefully little Mr. Snooper won't find it this time.

So....I've managed to find my way back to the naughty corner, with my Elf Deisel firmly stuffed in my pocket (try getting out of that...hehehe).

SulaBug 12-02-2012 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5693178)
Gran & Nancia, sure glad you two had such a fantastic time! Grannytx & I are meeting for lunch & shopping Wed.! Can't wait to meet another member of the board! We're both in the "senior" section & it's senior day at Joann's! Bet we can find a few things we just absolutely MUST have! And armed with our coupon, etc. I think we're going to make out really well!
Off to quilt my DH's Christmas quilt. I know he's going to love it when he sees it!!

Hey there Cindy...........where are our invitation's to meet you two girls on Wednesday for lunch & shopping? :D I have my coupon too you know!! :D LOL Do have a Great Time & be sure to share with us how your day together turned out!!
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 12-02-2012 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5693309)
7~~~DaYS to OPeninG
23~~~DaYs to ChristMaS

DREAMER...........I am so tired of waiting to open my SS package, can I open it NOW? Can I, huh, can I..........oh PLEASE let me!!
:D :D :D :D