Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Pat625 12-04-2012 05:44 PM

So much going on!! Package opening day!! Christmas, and getting ready to move at the end of the year!! Looks like my daughter's deal is going thru on the house she wants to buy and she wants me and her 2 youngest sisters to live with her...This will be a new experience for me, but will be less stressful on the days my breathing is really bad...I will have support...

sharon b 12-04-2012 06:41 PM

Dreamer - everyone was "suppose" to receive one package, maybe 2 depending on how they were packed- you on the other hand have been telling us on an almost daily basis that you are getting boxes , so my question to you is ...... Did you use your super secret elf powers to divert packages ???? you do know that when Santa hears about this you are in BIG trouble young lady :shock: Or is it all that booze you have been guzzling in the party room making you see double- triple - quadriple ????;)

Ok so lets pick a time since head elf aka Terri says it is up to us :D Does 8 pm Eastern work best for most ? And since someone explained that Day light savings doesn't really exist and I am NY time I "should" be able to remember that for a couple days ,maybe LOL

dreamer2009 12-04-2012 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b (Post 5699081)
Dreamer - everyone was "suppose" to receive one package, maybe 2 depending on how they were packed- you on the other hand have been telling us on an almost daily basis that you are getting boxes , so my question to you is ...... Did you use your super secret elf powers to divert packages ???? you do know that when Santa hears about this you are in BIG trouble young lady :shock: Or is it all that booze you have been guzzling in the party room making you see double- triple - quadriple ????;)

Ok so lets pick a time since head elf aka Terri says it is up to us :D Does 8 pm Eastern work best for most ? And since someone explained that Day light savings doesn't really exist and I am NY time I "should" be able to remember that for a couple days ,maybe LOL

I say 8;00pm it shall be...

actually I don't drink.

and I think a group of you got together and

sent me COAL !!!!!

dreamer2009 12-04-2012 06:45 PM

PS......................I still believe in Santa :)

chewboo 12-04-2012 07:36 PM

well I am in two secret santa groups and I have three packages 2 from Texas different towns and one from OK --
now what do I do?

dreamer2009 12-04-2012 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by chewboo (Post 5699174)
well I am in two secret santa groups and I have three packages 2 from Texas different towns and one from OK --
now what do I do?

check with Terri............................................. ................:)

sharon b 12-04-2012 08:41 PM

Yep what Dreamer said- send Terri a PM and she can help you

Dreamer as the head trouble maker- I mean ... uhh... head party girl... oh no wait .. uh as head of something you get to pick the time , well that , and it seems to be a time that works for most everyone that has popped in :rolleyes:

dreamer2009 12-04-2012 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b (Post 5699250)
Yep what Dreamer said- send Terri a PM and she can help you

Dreamer as the head trouble maker- I mean ... uhh... head party girl... oh no wait .. uh as head of something you get to pick the time , well that , and it seems to be a time that works for most everyone that has popped in :rolleyes:

majority seem to want 8:00pm
seems to make most happy.

Teacup 12-05-2012 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by ljs317 (Post 5698305)
Well I took your advice on how to find my lost Christmas: I watched Elf the Movie, It's a Wonderful Life, put out some decorations, Went to the local christmas tree farm and looked for a tree, fell in a gopher hole broke two fingers on my right hand and my left wrist, while driving myself too the hospital I listened to christmas carols on the radio, and still haven't been able to find my Christmas! trying to type this is not fun.

OH NO! So very, very sorry to hear this. Hope you are feeling better soon, and hope your recovery is speedy.

dreamer2009 12-05-2012 06:26 AM

4~~~days til opening

20~~~days til Christmas