Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

MarLeClair 12-09-2012 06:39 PM

Thank you so much to NHweaver for all that she sent which included:
seam ripper
sissors
marking pen
Hand Eze gloves
nail file
silk thread and some from Germany
two magazines
candy
and nesting baskets
All will be used and are greatly appreciated. Thank you for making Christmas fun.

mcgeeca 12-09-2012 06:39 PM

Time for bed. Will catch up on rest of wonderful gifts tomorrow after work.
Thank-you Teri for hosting this secret Santa swap. I have enjoyed it so much. I will definitely be returning to it next year! Now that I know about it I can shop all year long! :)

dreamer2009 12-09-2012 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 5709676)
I guess both of my Santees were unable to open tonight..hope they like everything!

I haven't heard from mine either.

quiltingdragon 12-09-2012 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by starshine (Post 5709667)
As I posted in the chat room My box is from MO (state) but no card or name inside so I'll email Terri.
Thank you SP and Merry Christmas I love my box sp sent 4 rich color fq tourquoise purple red and green, Angel pin, triangle genie, pincushion on a jar top with wonderclips in the jar, lovely chocolates, one looks like St.Louis Arch, one was a nice fudge, yeah I took a bite, a choc. covered caramel santa, a millionaire -choc. covered pecan and caramel(saving for later) 2 packs of supreme hot chocolate, and a choc. hershey kisses lip balm so I'll have chocolate all month. Thank you again SP! I am tickled. and thank you Terri for hosting the SP Swap!

Glad you liked it, starshine... your card didn't make it into the new box. I was nervous as it was only my second swap and the first was when I had just started quilting about 7 years ago! I must admit to buying half yards and making a FQ set for myself, I loved them so much. If you decide you want to add to them/need more, they are all Ginny Beyer Palette fabrics.

tlrnhi 12-09-2012 06:40 PM

So Dreamer....how did you manage to get all those package sent to you? Hmmm.......I wonder..........

Gigi07 12-09-2012 06:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you drgranny for my awesome gifts!! You did an excellent job! I love everything. Now I have no excuse to learn how to hand embroider.. Thanks so much for a great Christmas! I LOVE LOVE everything..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]381280[/ATTACH]

MissSandra 12-09-2012 06:41 PM

Thank you JyllyBean for the lovely package! the red fat quarters are just perfect but more important is the beautiful peices for my table and key's I alway's need sissors in small sizes and the note paper is perfect I can't forge those cute measuring spoon's the lovely card all of it is perfect.
Thank you once more
Sandra

sharon b 12-09-2012 06:46 PM

Terri- didn't you see Dreamer can't chat right now ... she is busy eating caramel corn LOL

dreamer2009 12-09-2012 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 5709696)
So Dreamer....how did you manage to get all those package sent to you? Hmmm.......I wonder..........

I know you are behind it !!

dreamer2009 12-09-2012 06:48 PM

just tryin to fugure out the why part.