Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Quiltaddiction 12-10-2012 07:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381523[/ATTACH]Here is my piccy as promised. I dont think you can even see everything. This has been fabulous and I can't wait for next year!

dreamer2009 12-10-2012 07:21 PM

[QUOTE=sharon b;5711902]Dreamer- LOL I had to tape the box extra... your reputation precedes you :D

but_________but_____________but_____I never opened early.
wasn't that Lindyline did that____I'm innocent of all accusations.
mwhahahahhahahhahhahahhhahhaha

sharon b 12-10-2012 07:53 PM

Dreamer , That is not what I heard ... and let me tell you there was a whole lot of loose lips going on in that party room of yours :D

By the way how is the clean up coming along ?????

TiltedEars 12-10-2012 08:24 PM

I'm very excited to hear from my partner - I even sent a message to remind her that it's time to open! Here's hoping that I hear from her tomorrow...

dreamer2009 12-10-2012 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b (Post 5712036)
Dreamer , That is not what I heard ... and let me tell you there was a whole lot of loose lips going on in that party room of yours :D

By the way how is the clean up coming along ?????

a tad bit overwhelming on BI so just put in a corner.
will deal in a day or two.
Please keep in mind those loose lips discuss you also !!!!!
kindly of course______________________________not_____mwhaha hahahah

Yosamitesa 12-10-2012 08:51 PM

3 Attachment(s)
annthreecats...here are pics of me in my LOVELY santa hat that you made, while decorating the tree. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]381535[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]381537[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]381538[/ATTACH]

JuneBillie 12-10-2012 08:53 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Many thanks to craftymatt2 (Mary) for a wonderful SS package!!
DW was looking through 'Learn to Make a Quilt from Start to Finish' and is eager to share it with me. *
The patterns, thread and fabrics are great and feel nice and warm. The photo frame calendar is a great idea and I love to print pictures! I can use the Harvest note pad. Thank you for _everything_ in the package! I'm off to eat some smarties/peanut butter logs !!!!

Thanks,
Buddy aka Mr.JuneBillie (and PROUD of it!) :-)

* Okay, she said I could tell this. She keeps eyeing my book as if it made it into the wrong SS package! Not quite drooling, mind you... but it *is* a very good book! LOL

P.S. THANK you for the coffee!! (not pictured because it went straight to the kitchen! yummy!)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]381536[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381539[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381540[/ATTACH]

Tothill 12-10-2012 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Happy Tails (Post 5709476)
i got 2 little rag quilts for the boys soap, little note pads, fq's, some patterns, little footsie slippers, an emery board, a square up ruler, a book, a little box for bobbins, a little cup & saucer pin cushion..and a hotpad...I LOVE IT ALL.........thank you sooooo much Michelle (Tothill) xoxo :)

Hi Happy Tails,

I had a lot of fun shopping for you. My dog Oscar loves his rag quilt. I knew you had two dogs, but I was not sure about their sizes. I hope they are not Collies or St. Bernards, or the quilts will be too small.

I hope you have a happy Christmas.

Michelle

Liz22 12-10-2012 10:01 PM

Thanks to Regina from holland Ohio, aka brandy.
the package was so surprising, each one was a delight to open!
The package was soooo thoughtful and thank you
Pimctures are coming SOO! Very tired tonight.

Leota 12-10-2012 10:54 PM

From Leota: Thank you Abonda for the wonderful goodies! I didn't make the party in the chat room because of small group Bible study and totally didn't think to check here...I'll post pictures tomorrow... DH has taken quite ill and I'm consumed with him at the time..

from Hazel B :Thank you Jazzs2 for the wonderful fqs and pretties you sent... i love the finger pincushion! tooo Cute....