Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

nancia 09-30-2012 05:46 PM

i'm so far behind the 8 ball! i didn't know i was going to do this so i am starting from scratch! what kinds of things are the biggest hits? what have you rec'd in the past that you really loved?
whoever gets me, i'm fairly new to this--less than 2 yrs-- so i am open to everything! i love fabric and patterns and all sorts of stuff, you name it! but i do have buttons! oh, yeah, i LOVE snickerdoodles!

grannof6-- set the date and time and i'm up for a visit! you sound like you have a quilters' heaven right here on earth!!

VickiM 09-30-2012 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by purtercat92 (Post 5551879)
Wish I had my person's name last week when my mom was visiting and we did the Stash Dash!! We hit 10 quilt stores in 3 days. We had fun!!!! I have a lot of quilt stores here to do my shopping for my special person. I have already started too!!! Here's hoping that naughty corner doesn't get any bigger!!!

Mom here...yes, we could have done even more damage doing all that shopping, if we'd had our names. Guess it's just an excuse to do some more damage--for someone else this time. Would have been fun to do it together though. :) I have been finding things around I think my SS will like, and will do some handmade things too; but can't get the actual shopping done till I see what they like. Only a day or 2 till we get them...then the fun can really begin. Meantime, I'm laughing alot with the antics on this board! :) :) :)

Happy Tails 09-30-2012 06:43 PM

OMG Gran lololol u b joinin dreamer in da corner lolol

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5552253)
Someone needs to practice that "leg crossing thing".:p

Happy Tails 09-30-2012 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 5552394)
Pat, most of it, well pretty much all of it is packed in boxes.

That sounds easy to me.....just take a few boxes and run!!!!! lol easy to grab and go....would be just like christmas, you wouldn't know what you got til you got home and opened it.....whooohooooo

Happy Tails 09-30-2012 06:52 PM

God help me, my person has very little wants...how do you search someone out...you people are stalkers!!! lol help me stalk my person PLLLLLLEEEEEAAASSSEEEEEEE

Pat625 09-30-2012 07:02 PM

Hey be glad there are little wants!! Must be someone easy to please!!..Someone who likes a suprise...If you put the persons's user name in the search box, it will show you the posts the have had..My person had a simple list, but has a pet..that is something I can get for!!

Originally Posted by Happy Tails (Post 5553257)
God help me, my person has very little wants...how do you search someone out...you people are stalkers!!! lol help me stalk my person PLLLLLLEEEEEAAASSSEEEEEEE

Happy Tails 09-30-2012 07:02 PM

LOL nevermind I figured out how to stalk..

Anastasia 09-30-2012 07:11 PM

heheh yea I stalkered mine last night too.. And then got an overwhelming sense of inadequacy because they are awesome at this... heheh someday I'll get there :) Since I'm doing overseas I want to make it super special to be worth the shipping ya know

dreamer2009 09-30-2012 08:27 PM

OMG !!!
just got my name and could not be more thrilled !!!!!
GAME ON !!!!!

tlrnhi 09-30-2012 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Happy Tails (Post 5553257)

search their name on the board and see what they've been up to.