Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

NoraB 11-19-2015 06:04 PM

Hi everyone and especially my Secret Santa. I'm away from home for a few more weeks and my mail is being held until I get home. If you sent my package...I'm sure it's arrived and I will confirm when I get home. Don't worry...If you haven't sent it yet......then you've still got some time. Thanks!

Dedemac 11-19-2015 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by roseirish48 (Post 7381433)
Osseo--hours 10-4--374 4th st ne

Might check it out tomorrow, have to take mom shopping in the morning,then nothing until I pick up hubby at the airport at 5

Bullock2us 11-19-2015 07:22 PM

Remembered to finally check- says my Secret Santee has received her package!

b.zang 11-19-2015 08:00 PM

Today I officially joined the list of "impatient waiters". Waiting, waiting, waiting for opening time. I'm tempted to open early, since I am flying home on opening day and won't arrive until hours past opening time. Not that the package is large, but I don't want to take it along on my trip to use up luggage space.

I also checked the tracking number and see that the parcel I sent has been delivered. Whew! What a relief! I had my husband take it to the post office and worried that he had filled in the customs declaration incorrectly which might make it late. (that is a hint, by the way).

CookyIN 11-19-2015 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 7381344)
Hubs said I had 3 packages in the mail today, one I KNOW for sure is the "ruffler foot" that I ordered from Amazon.

Louise, you would have laughed at me last year! I had picked up an old ruffler attachment at a rummage sale. I actually thought the box was neat and, though the foot was in great condition, didn't think I'd ever use it. Well, I decided to do a ruffled edge around an ornament for the Ornament Swap on here on the QB. There were no instructions in the box... and my computer was in the shop, so no Binging for help... and I was on a deadline. After looking at that contraption for I don't know how long, trying to reason out what was what and how it worked, I finally got it figured out. And I have to say, it's a darned neat contraption! I'm sure you'll enjoy using yours -- especially since yours will come with instructions. :thumbup:

m-fay 11-20-2015 12:13 AM

Is no one in the hole? I,m sure last year I was finding recipes for all this yummy stuff to make. Luckily I saved the recipes but are there any new ones. And isn't thanksgiving day soon?

klaws 11-20-2015 04:12 AM

Reading about all of you who haven't received their package yet reminds me of the old song by the Marvelettes. Here are a few of the lyrics with a couple adjustments.

"Please Mister Postman, look and see
If there's a package in your bag for me
Why's it takin' such a long time
For me to hear from that Secret Santa of mine
etc. etc."

Can you tell I'm a music lover? :D:D:D:D:D

I'd like to know how many of you will be singing that song all day. hehehehe

Quilty-Louise 11-20-2015 04:44 AM

This morning when my alarm (radio) went off to wake me up,
it was to an Elvis song "I'll Be Home for Christmas."

At least the radio station waited until the week before Thanksgiving
to start playing their 24/7 Christmas music. In years past they had
been known to start at the BEGINNING of October.

CookyIN - yes it DID come with instructions for that I am grateful.

craftymatt2 11-20-2015 07:10 AM

I received my ss last week, cannot wait to open, thank you so much whoever you are. This is so much fun

IrishgalfromNJ 11-20-2015 07:49 AM

Received a another package from my Secret Santa today. It's a medium sized box that is pretty heavy and it jingles. I put it in the closet with the soft squishy I received earlier. Thank you Secret Santa.