Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

tlrnhi 10-10-2015 05:23 PM

Ok, all is good.....I hope!
Everyone should have a name now.

Evie...I'm sorry, you now have your name and all is good? Yes??

Ok, I'm now going to go and crawl under a quilt. I'm cold and my throat is hurting. Don't want to be sick, don't want to be sick, don't want to be sick.....oh yea...gonna take a big swig of the Nyquil too!

TPr9258 10-10-2015 05:44 PM

GREAT have gotten my SS, and looking forward to the swap. They haven't been on the thread at all and really didn't put much on their wish list, so I guess I will do my best, sew a little and buy a little, and hope she enjoys it.

JuanitaBean 10-10-2015 06:19 PM

Wahoo, santee name arrived in my inbox today, thanks to Terri!
Hint: we are both longarmers.
hugs,
dj
Hay it could be me I'm a longarmer too. Have fun I like everything to do with sewing and Quilting

Evie 10-10-2015 09:18 PM

Terri, all is well, and I hope you are too!

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 7342135)
Ok, all is good.....I hope!
Everyone should have a name now.

Evie...I'm sorry, you now have your name and all is good? Yes??

Ok, I'm now going to go and crawl under a quilt. I'm cold and my throat is hurting. Don't want to be sick, don't want to be sick, don't want to be sick.....oh yea...gonna take a big swig of the Nyquil too!

m-fay 10-10-2015 10:08 PM

I just love this secret santa time. This will be my 2nd Christmas without my Jed and I so look forward to all the fun and frolics you all get up to. I am going to "post" every day so my SS will see my posts if shes stalking and my santee will get some Clues...maybe. a quote for today...The time to be happy is NOW.the place to be happy is HERE and the way to be happy is to make others so.

djmat 10-10-2015 10:10 PM

Terri, please take care of yourself! Thinking of you!
hugs,
dj

IrishgalfromNJ 10-11-2015 12:13 AM

Good to see that my Secret Santa Pal likes Christmas fabric because she will be getting some in her package. She lives far away from me so I think I need to pack this thing up early and get it out.

ibex94 10-11-2015 04:01 AM

My elf doesn't like to post but I have used the advanced search to find some posts that have been posted in the past. Looks like my package will be pure quilting related cause I'm not getting any other good intel.... That's ok. One can never have enough quilting stuff....

I baked a cherry cobbler for the family last night and made an extra for the hole. Vanilla bean ice cream in the freezer, too, for everyone. Enjoy!!

Rennie 10-11-2015 04:18 AM

[QUOTE=CookyIN;7341387
Which raises an interesting question... If you were a Golden Girl, which Golden Girl would you be? I think I'd be Dorothy -- even though I'm only 5'2". :)[/QUOTE]

Oh, my gosh ! That is my FAVORITE show ... I laugh just as hard at the reruns I have seen a gazillion times as I did the original ones when I saw them ! I am definitely a Dorothy - I have her sarcasm down pat (must have been born with it :D ) and her height. I LOVE her clothes - I used to look for patterns similar but could never find them (I am tall enough to wear that style !).

Cindy60545 10-11-2015 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 7341982)
Cindy you can't be everything !!!!!!
go to the hole !!

And why not?????