Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2017-Signups Closed--All Names Out (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2017-signups-closed-all-names-out-t291129.html)

Armylady2012 09-14-2017 01:48 PM

tlrnhi, I love Hershey's Kisses but not for sure about the coffee ones but I am sure It would not hurt to try them.I promise I have been nice and a good girl.

tlrnhi 09-14-2017 03:04 PM

I wasn't sure about them either, but they are pretty tasty. They were giving out free samples. I kept going around the corner and coming back and getting more. The girl standing there just shook her head at me and would give me more. Then on the way out, I stuck my hand in and grabbed 2 more. Told her "for the road". lol I did buy a bag of them.

Originally Posted by Armylady2012 (Post 7906218)
tlrnhi, I love Hershey's Kisses but not for sure about the coffee ones but I am sure It would not hurt to try them.I promise I have been nice and a good girl.

Armylady2012 09-15-2017 06:25 AM

tlrnhi LOL that sounds like me when I go to SAMS on the weekends you can get enough samples of food to make a lunch. I love free samples that is the way of me trying something before I spend the money on them. I have found several things that I though I would not like and ending up buying some.

Sleepy Hollow 09-15-2017 07:03 AM

If you ever visit the Oregon Coast, stop by Cranberry Sweets in Bandon! You can eat your way through the store, and sample pretty much everything (all but the chocolate covered cherries, I believe). I think there is a location in Coos Bay as well, but I haven't been to that one.

I've had coffee M&Ms, and they were really good, so I imagine coffee kisses would be great as well.

I finally got my info turned in. I might post some extra questions later :)

quiltingdragon 09-15-2017 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 7906034)
For those of you that like Hershey's Kisses. Did you know that they have coffee ones? YEP! They are yummy too! Right now, they are ONLY selling them at the store at Hershey. Maybe, just maybe, if someone is nice and a good girl/guy, I might send some to them. Hershey is only about a 40 min drive from me. :) :)

I would pay well for a few bags, I got some on my trip a year ago and loved them. Since they said they were a Chocolate World exclusive I made a point to stop at the one in Times Square on my last trip hoping they had some, but nope!

gramadona 09-15-2017 07:20 PM

Yay! Thank you tlrnhi, for hosting again! I love this swap.
I think it's as much fun gathering gifts to send as it is to receive .
Just sent my info.

JuanitaBean 09-15-2017 09:18 PM

I enjoy doing this swap, been doing it for about 4yrs. Thanks tirnhi for doing this swap. Will send info. later.

ljs317 09-18-2017 07:12 AM

Sign me up!

I'm so excited!

tlrnhi 09-19-2017 06:43 AM

Remember, you have to PM me your info.
Just stating on the thread that you want to play does not mean you are playing.
I need the info!

m-fay 09-20-2017 06:45 AM

I am in too. So sad you wont be with us this year, Vicki M, Keep strong and know that others keep you in their prayers.