Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2017-Signups Closed--All Names Out (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2017-signups-closed-all-names-out-t291129.html)

sewingsuz 10-15-2017 07:58 AM

I can't hardly wait to see who my SP is. Today is last day to sign up!

SulaBug 10-15-2017 08:55 AM

Oh........Goodie, Goodie I can hardly wait for my name. I have done this swap since 2007 & wouldn't miss it for anything!! :D My box is pretty much packed. I 'am just waiting for my new friend's list, so I can add something that she or he might want. LET THE FUN BEGIN!!
:D:D :D :D

tlrnhi 10-17-2017 05:34 AM

I'm starting to get names out today.
It's going slow.
I bruised and scraped the knuckles on my hand, so typing is painful.
I am also dealing with a good friend of mine who lost her battle with breast cancer.
Please bear with me. I'm hoping to have all names out by Thursday.
I'm working on international names at the moment.

huntannette 10-17-2017 07:47 AM

Yeahhhhh!! I got my SS s name today and I realize maybe I didn `t give enough info on my likes and dislikes....love having lots of ideas...fun fun fun....anyways I was thinking maybe whom ever has my name another idea could be fabric for I -Spy quilts....I have two more to make and any extra fabric with anything that could be included in an I-Spy would be gratefully appreciated. Let the fun begin!!!!

SuziSew 10-17-2017 07:52 AM

T...sorry to hear about your friend...and your hand.

I got my name. Thanks so much for hosting.
Sue

verna2197 10-17-2017 07:56 AM

Tirnhi soory to hear wbout your friend you will be in my prayers also sorry about your hand, if you dont mind me asking how mnay signed up this year. I am jusy curious

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 7926309)
I'm starting to get names out today.
It's going slow.
I bruised and scraped the knuckles on my hand, so typing is painful.
I am also dealing with a good friend of mine who lost her battle with breast cancer.
Please bear with me. I'm hoping to have all names out by Thursday.
I'm working on international names at the moment.

JuanitaBean 10-17-2017 12:09 PM

Tirnhi sorry to hear about your friend, will be praying for you and her family. God will give you comfort and touch your hand. Got my name Thanks'. Ready to start putting Box together been getting things all year. FUN FUN I enjoy doing this swap.

m-fay 10-17-2017 04:53 PM

Hope your hand is better soon Teri and love & prayers for your friend. Thanks for the name you gave me, I'm going to have fun with this.

tlrnhi 10-18-2017 06:55 AM

more names are out. I'll be putting more out later today

Rumbols 10-18-2017 07:54 AM

Sorry to hear of your troubles, tirnhi, hope your hand gets better soon. Sending prays for your friend. Got my SS name and having fun.
Rumbols