Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2018---chat here (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2018-chat-here-t299216.html)

Texastam 11-03-2018 08:40 AM

I finally found the last of my SS gifts. Will be packaged up and sent out on Monday.
My SS lives where I would have to take a flight to because it is so far away.

pyffer3 11-03-2018 11:19 AM

All gifts wrapped and in the box. Box taped and addressed. Monday will be my mail date. I sure hope he/she likes everything! Now....I can’t count the times I should have been arrested for having less than a $1 on me! Thankfully not a law here that I know of! My secret Santa’s state has a dumb law that ice cream may not be eaten on sundays.

ckcowl 11-03-2018 02:07 PM

I managed to walk into the post office this morning with two minutes to spare before they locked the doors! So, my package is on its way.... and isn’t going too far- they said it should arrive on Monday.
Now, the real fun begins.

madamekelly 11-03-2018 02:32 PM

My Secret Santee is not called “Nana”.

BrendaK 11-03-2018 05:34 PM

I have a request for the person that has my name and the person who receives a package from me. I am not able to post pictures so if you could take pictures of the items and post them I would really appreciate it. I love seeing all the goodies that people receive and feel bad that I am not able to do the same. Thanks in advance. BrendaK

madamekelly 11-03-2018 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by BrendaK (Post 8154868)
I have a request for the person that has my name and the person who receives a package from me. I am not able to post pictures so if you could take pictures of the items and post them I would really appreciate it. I love seeing all the goodies that people receive and feel bad that I am not able to do the same. Thanks in advance. BrendaK

If it is me, I will do that for you.

Darcyshannon 11-04-2018 01:56 AM

My Santee does have grand children.

m-fay 11-04-2018 04:21 AM

I've wrapped all the gifts and have written a letter to go into the box, but still waiting for 1 final thing. and a card was left in my PO box on Friday. could be ornament could be SS could be a complete surprise.I'll find out tomorrow.

marcialee 11-04-2018 05:33 AM

that could be me...and I hate snow, LOL

ckcowl 11-04-2018 08:19 AM

I managed to mess up - although not too bad. First, I participate in two different Santa swaps each year - for years now- one here, one on a different site. The other one we get our partner in February and have all year to collect & make things, this one we get our partners in October & have a month to get it together.
This one mail date November 6 this year, the other one mail date December 1st.
i had both boxes on the table, with their respective questionnaires so I wouldn’t mess up. organizing contents, wrapping etc.
had time to get my package out yesterday ( yea!) grabbed it- double checked everything was right for its questionnaire, wrote card, taped it up— wrote ( quilt board secret Santa pkg on the outside- included screen name on card— see, so organized....mailed it out...excited it will be there Monday...
you know where this is going right...?
The person who gets it Monday is going to be very confused- she doesn’t belong to this board...and wow- a month early!
i realized my mistake when I came into the sewing room this morning and decided to finish up the other pkg. ( Oh so glad I did!) so, yours is now all wrapped up, labeled, ready to go in the morning.
At least I had the correct contents for each one- otherwise this would have been a total mess.
And im going to have to spoil the ( secret part) of the other one and go explain the strange labeling on the one she will receive on Monday.
So much for Organization.
I need to write in big, bold letters which program the questionnaire is for....