Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2018---chat here (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2018-chat-here-t299216.html)

J_cody 11-12-2018 06:22 PM

My package was mailed on Friday so it is on its way should be there I think by Wed i need to pull out my tracking and see where it is. Excitement

roseirish48 11-12-2018 08:01 PM

rec'd my ss package on Sunday afternoon. set it in corner of bedroom to await opening day. didnt get a thing done today other than freezing--furnace decided to stop working sunday afternoon. had set for 75 but was only reading 65. woke up this morning and it had dropped to 59--ran up to Super America and bought some batteries for the thermostat as remembered that was once the problem. temp dropped to 57 in an hour and finally topped out at 56 by noon. i called gas company--they were to send someone out between 9:30 am -5:30 pm. they called at 5:29 to let me know someone would be there in 30 minutes. guy arrived at 5:50pm--looked at furnace and says "motor stopped". DUH! he stuck a long screwdriver in and turned the motor. said something flew out and motor kicked in. AH blessed heat again. That $130.00 bill would have added more pain if I hadnt had Home Plus coverage

LindaC 11-13-2018 02:12 AM

I've posted my ss package. Was hoping to get to the one and only show that is on in Ireland on Friday to get some last minute bits and include them in the the box but things didn't go to plan. We've been trying for a nursing home place for my Dad since June. We got word on Thursday that there was a place for him but if we wanted to take it he had to be in by Saturday so needless to say I didn't get to the show and had to go with what I already had in the box. As he doesn't have internet or broadband at his house I couldn't get onto the site till now. I will post a smaller package to my partner in a few weeks when I can order the extras online and wait for them to arrive so I hope it will be okay that they get an extra little surprise after the opening date.

LindaC

cuppy 11-13-2018 04:27 AM

Just mailed I ask you not to open . Each itemm is not wrapped. I have not received mine yet, however there was a holiday this week.

dharen7 11-13-2018 04:46 AM

Went to mail mine yesterday, Post office closed due to Veterans Day. Banks closed also, whats a girl to do? Went to JoAnns.

cuppy 11-13-2018 09:01 AM

delivery date 11/15 for my secret santa.

J_cody 11-13-2018 12:19 PM

I recieved my Secret Santa Box today ....
Anticipation is going to kill me I can't wait for opening day so I am going to have my daughter hide it so i wont sneak shake or open lol
Thanks in advance

craftyjulz 11-13-2018 01:21 PM

My SS’s gift was listed as being delivered yesterday, which is weird because it was Veteran’s Day & the post wasn’t supposed to be going so I guess if you got a package anyway, that’s a big hint. Of course since I didn’t put it was from your Secret Santa you’re guessing who this package is from anyways. No opening it though until Dec 9th!

Julie

PamelaOry 11-13-2018 01:22 PM

I know what you mean. I told my husband about it yesterday and he just laughed at me. I’m terrible at waiting! Good thing he agreed to hide it from me until opening day. It hasn’t come yet but when it does, I’m going to hand it over...

Originally Posted by J_cody (Post 8160793)
I recieved my Secret Santa Box today ....
Anticipation is going to kill me I can't wait for opening day so I am going to have my daughter hide it so i wont sneak shake or open lol
Thanks in advance

JuanitaBean 11-13-2018 02:36 PM

Sent SS package out today You will have it Thursday PO said. Been down in my back , have not been able to do anything for about 1 1/2 months. Was not able to make what I wanted to make. Hope you will like all I sent. You live south of me.