Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2018---chat here (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2018-chat-here-t299216.html)

Annaquilts 12-09-2018 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by pyffer3 (Post 8173453)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]605005[/ATTACH]THank you annaquilts! I love it all. It's like you've known me for years!

Aaahhh you are welcome! I am so glad you like everything. I had fun putting your package together. Enjoy!

m-fay 12-09-2018 04:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]605034[/ATTACH]All the amazing things I received from texastam.

Leota 12-09-2018 04:52 PM

YIPPEEEE!!!!! I get to open my pressiiieee!!!!! I almost forgtoeted :D ... (little kid voice here ) :D e

Thank you RB Wiese! OHMY GOODNESS SUCH PRETTIES! I can't get the picture to download but trust me these are such FUN ..... Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Leota

Annaquilts 12-09-2018 04:59 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Doing the Happy Dance! Thank you Terry! I love everything. Hard to see but the patriotic fabric is 20 ten in. squares. Also a special thank you for your card and kind note. I really appreciate it. Merry Christmas!

Leota 12-09-2018 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 8173653)
YIPPEEEE!!!!! I get to open my pressiiieee!!!!! I almost forgtoeted :D ... (little kid voice here ) :D e

Thank you RB Wiese! OHMY GOODNESS SUCH PRETTIES! I can't get the picture to download but trust me these are such FUN ..... Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Leota

OH I forgot (because I hung it up in my kitchen immediately) A wonderful Snowman kitchen towel!

snownannie 12-09-2018 05:36 PM

Glad you liked sewingsuz. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!!!

ScrubJay 12-09-2018 05:55 PM

CookyIN - I'm so glad you liked your package! I had so much fun putting it together for you. I forgot to sign my board name, but it's me, ScrubJay. Enjoy!

snownannie 12-09-2018 06:13 PM

SecretSanta

10 Attachment(s)
Opened my package from bonniekeller81. Got an awesome package. Love it all. Sorry this is so long but couldn't get it into one picture had to do sections. What a wonderful GIFT! Thank You so very much. I was truly blessed.

kariboo 12-09-2018 06:16 PM

tks Dharen7

1 Attachment(s)
Wow - this day finally arrived.. Was it as hard for you as me... lol
So a really BIG Thank you to my S.S. Dharen7 for spoiling me & my dog.
so many treasures.. hugs and best wishes ..

ScrubJay 12-09-2018 06:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]605072[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much to Marcialee for a lovely Secret Santa package full of goodies! Everything was wrapped, there were so many packages to open – fun!! Beautiful sea turtle/marine themed fabric with coordinating fat quarters – you must have done some sleuthing to pick that out! Also received a beautiful snowflake applique mug rug, chocolate covered raisins (will try not to eat in one sitting), a poppy flower quilt pattern, lovely quilt sisterhood pin, threads, binding tool, a journal for recording info on quilts made, lovely wildlife fabric, an audiobook to keep me company while sewing, and catnip treats for my sweethearts. So kind and thoughtful, I love it all, thank you SEW much!!!!!