Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2018---chat here (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2018-chat-here-t299216.html)

Annaquilts 10-23-2018 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by mosher92 (Post 8148012)
Got my name too. My SS recipient has an O in her state name. And lives West of me. I am with crafttjulz and her coffee of choice. Hey maybe my person would enjoy a coffee visit��

Hey I am in California and West of you. Who knows?

PamelaOry 10-23-2018 09:22 AM

There is an “O” in Oregon.....hmmmmm...... :thumbup:

Originally Posted by mosher92 (Post 8148012)
Got my name too. My SS recipient has an O in her state name. And lives West of me. I am with crafttjulz and her coffee of choice. Hey maybe my person would enjoy a coffee visit

My secret pal and I share a love for buttons. I’m waiting on one more thing for her package then it’s time to start wrapping!

sewingsuz 10-23-2018 10:51 AM

I forgot to add to my list of what I would like. Any Eleanor Burns patterns or books used or new. Thank you!

kariboo 10-23-2018 12:37 PM

Ho~ho~ho.. into the mail it goes..
and its on it merry way and told it shud arrive, this Friday ~ Oct. 26th
So keep your eyes opened. don't let it get away.
it does have my name on it. (secret Santa too)
due to canada post regulations. that's all I'll say..
oh yes.. its going to the U.S.A.

Darcyshannon 10-23-2018 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by CookyIN (Post 8146749)
craftyjulz, your coffee drink sounds heavenly, did you dream that up yourself?

Darcyshannon, you sure narrow that down for us! :D

HAHA! I will narrow it down further. She likes batiks. Hmmm.

Maybe if I toss this clue out, she lives east of me.

Does that narrow it down????

Darcyshannon 10-23-2018 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 8148164)
LOL I guess we are saltholics. I do also fry a sweet onion, put in black beans, lots of eggs and some cheese. Then it all goes into a very large flour tortilla. I do not salt any of the other items and cut and fry the Spam into tiny cubes before adding. It is kind of like bacon.

Sounds delish! A bit decadent. I am making green salsa today. Maybe I could make Mexican eggs with it this week.

Lstew2212 10-23-2018 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by marcialee (Post 8148010)
Got my name. She lives west of me. The box is filling up fast. Love all the special wrapped gifts goin in. She like batiks. That should give it away. Haha

Could be me, I love Batiks. This is so exciting.

craftyjulz 10-23-2018 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by CookyIN (Post 8146749)
craftyjulz, your coffee drink sounds heavenly, did you dream that up yourself?

No I didn’t. One of the local coffee drive thrus made it up a few years ago. But before that I used to make up my own hot buttered rum batter & then drop a big scoop of it into a latte every once in awhile. Problem with that was that at the end it would have the gritty spices that didn’t blend in well enough stuck at the bottom. Not so appetizing then. Lol. If you don’t like sweeter coffee then just get one shot of the brown sugar & cinnamon & one of vanilla. When I finally get one I want the works so I get it in a breve instead & with whip cream.

cuppy 10-23-2018 07:13 PM

OK, my secret Santa loves Batiks, chocolate, and lives in a state where there are no dolphins, seashells, and no sea.
You love swaps! I might join one that you are in, next year, seems like so much fun. You ask for something special, will go shopping next week. I have been in this swap for several years, and other swaps, not sure if we have swapped.

sewingsuz 10-23-2018 07:30 PM

I shopped some more for my SS today. It is so much fun and I am going to wrap everything. I need to get a card yet.