Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2020 sign-ups (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2020-sign-ups-t312183.html)

Rumbols 11-22-2020 12:30 PM

Any time is good for me.

tlrnhi 11-22-2020 07:21 PM

We usually open at 6pm EST.
Does that sound good to all?
If a few can't make that time, you can always open aftwards.
Just make sure you message your person and/or post a thank you to your person.
Everyone who sends like to hear from their person.

m-fay 11-23-2020 03:23 AM

Here in western Australia 6pm Dec 6 converts to 7am Dec 7. Works ok for me.

RJLinkletter 11-23-2020 10:53 PM

That makes it 11pm over here when I will be in bed! Lol. I will probably open the next day if that is OK :)

tlrnhi 11-24-2020 05:19 AM

You could open earlier in the day if you want.
No worries.

Originally Posted by RJLinkletter (Post 8436256)
That makes it 11pm over here when I will be in bed! Lol. I will probably open the next day if that is OK :)

marcialee 11-24-2020 12:43 PM

I received my package today....yay all the way from Cal. Thank you

CarolinePaj 11-27-2020 03:40 PM

Hi Guys,

It will be late here but I will stay up if we are Zooming... as I would love to put faces to names!!!

Also, are we opening live on Zoom or do we open before and do a show and tell on Zoom!

Hugs

Caroline

quiltingdragon 11-28-2020 01:44 PM

I got a box today!

I will get the zoom set up and will post the info here next Sunday.

6 PM Eastern would be 5 pm my time - will that work for everybody to zoom?

I can post it here, and if anyone would like me to email it, the address is [email protected].

tlrnhi 11-28-2020 04:02 PM

I'll try to make it. Not sure. My youngest is coming up that weekend to celebrate my birthday with me. She says we are going to go and get a tree (real one) and put it up and decorate. She also said something about making and decorating cookies too. She sure does have alot planned for my birthday!

Originally Posted by quiltingdragon (Post 8437720)
I got a box today!

I will get the zoom set up and will post the info here next Sunday.

6 PM Eastern would be 5 pm my time - will that work for everybody to zoom?

I can post it here, and if anyone would like me to email it, the address is [email protected].

Rebaquilts 11-28-2020 05:29 PM

Zoom etc

So zooming sounds fabulous! For those who haven’t zoomed yet, You don’t need an account, just a smartphone or computer if you want video, or a regular phone if you just want audio. With a smartphone, you download the zoom app and when it’s time, you open the app, list a name for yourself, and enter the meeting number and password, and waaa-laaa, you can see video and hear everyone. If there are a lot of people, you have to swipe left on more than one screen to see everyone. For a landline, you just call in, enter the meeting number and password, and it’s like you are on a conference call. I like the computer screen best because you can see more people easier with a larger screen. I got my package too and it is watching and waiting 🎁 hugs all!