Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2020 sign-ups (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2020-sign-ups-t312183.html)

m-fay 12-13-2020 10:16 PM

Loved every minute of doing that for you. Hope you have a very happy Christmas and a healthy 2021

nattoddboyd 12-14-2020 05:09 AM

3 Attachment(s)
The awesome Secret Santa gifts I received

nattoddboyd 12-14-2020 05:11 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Secret Santa 2020

Rumbols 12-15-2020 08:18 AM

I got my SS pkg yesterday when I got home from the hospital. Very nice surprise. Thank you so much nattoddboyd for my lovely SS pkag. Sorry I can't post a pic. She sent me the following:
Heart shaped pin cushion, with red tulips on front/solid red back
Purple yarn cutter
2 small spools of Mettler cotton thread (Grey & Tan)

Tiny iron-on ‘Made with Love’ labels
2 blue print FQs
2 half yard pieces of printed tan fabric
Cloth Christmas fabric napkin holder with printed paper napkins
Christmas table runner
Small pkg 6 ˝ inch scrap squats
TimTam biscuits (gave to Hubby who loves them)
10 Twinings green tea bags

Thank you again nattoddboyd,

Rumbols 12-15-2020 08:41 AM

Looks like everyone got great gifts this year. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2021. Lets hope it is way better than 2020. You all have great holidays and stay safe and healthy out there.

Annaquilts 12-16-2020 01:28 PM

As I was cleaning up lunch, hubby brought up the mail. There was a big envelop with something in it but it said do not open till Christmas. I did not expect anything as far as I knew everything had come in from the different swaps. I noticed it was from LindaC. She send something in addition to everything she already send. Thank you Linda! I will be good, or try, and wait till Christmas. Always fun to get something you do not know what it is.

LindaC 12-17-2020 10:09 AM

Re: Thank you for being my secret pal 2020

I got some lovely fabrics and goodies from Annaquilts. Thank you so much.
cant load photo from my phone so will try later on pc.
LindaC

frsur33 12-17-2020 02:57 PM

@ Quiltingdragon I just saw this after I had just sent you a message!! I will keep my eyes open, thank you! What you sent was already more than enough, loved and appreciated :)

tlrnhi 12-18-2020 10:32 PM

I'm glad all packages have been delivered. Was a bit of touch and go there for a bit.
We have a great group who participate every year and I hope we can keep it going for more years to come.
I really do enjoy hosting this and love seeing all the lovelys that everyone gets.

Merry Christmas everyone and I hope that you all have a great holiday and a Happy New Year!!

HUGS TO ALL!!

Armylady2012 12-28-2020 06:06 PM

Rachel,
Sorry I have not be on but my internet is hit or miss. I loved everything that I received, I did get the PM and responded. I took part of the zoom that quiltingdragon set up wished you could have joined but maybe next time, hope that you had a Merry Christmas and hope you have an awesome New years and stay safe and healthy.