Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-sign-ups-2016-a-t282172.html)

skaduzy 12-12-2016 06:28 PM

Thanks

2 Attachment(s)
Thank you to Sewingsuz who sent me a great package ......and here are my pictures!
I forget to take one of my Quilt Jam....a cute jar with fabric scraps in it labeled as Quilt Jam and I didn't put Sassy's toy in because she already pulled out all the feathers! Can you believe it?!
She sent me my favorite cookies, chocolate, handmade hotpads, Christmas tree, and a little drawstring bag with lots of little compartments, thread, fat quarters, votive candles, Christmas colored towels, the ruler I asked for as my special gift..
The funny part is we are both Suzanne's, both born in April, and she is from Ohio and I live in Ohio. ����
Thanks Suzanne, Now I can eat the cookies and chocolate!

immemother 12-12-2016 07:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)
M-fay, I am so sorry, I thought this went up yesterday, but its been sat in limbo.

I received the most wonderful parcel. I love the cushion and the all the fabric, and all the white chocolates (Raffaelo are my favorite) and all the teas - they are all ones i love, the cd's are perfect and I cant wait to watch the DVD. And I love the cardinal (second picture was made for me by M-fay's daughter). I love the spring loaded scissors. And I received a homemade christmas card with a Dr Who theme!! Perfection!

immemother 12-12-2016 07:15 PM

hmmm, why are they sideways?

ljdugas31 12-12-2016 08:05 PM

I want to thank my s santa BrendaK!!!!!!wonderful package. Purple was the theme I love it!! So much to list.i hope Brenda can post a pic sadly I can't. The list is candy,hot chcolate,doggie treats,a towel and potholder handmade! Some bling for my cards,purple fq 's books,purple bag,Lil Twister tool.Love it all!!!!!!!!

m-fay 12-12-2016 08:10 PM

So Glad you liked your parcel IMMEMOTHER and thank you for yours! I put photos up #1128 I think, did you see it? and I PM'd you. I wish I could have found more white chocolate for you.

LindaC 12-13-2016 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by marietta (Post 7717567)
Loving all the pics and posts of everyone's swaps, Thanks. I was however somewhat surprised about half didn't post anything, even if they received or not....Hope everyone is well..?...
Oh well...lol...shouldn't be to hard to find out if your person got your package....I would just pm them. I mean it's not like your giving up a big secret ;)
And no ladies...I am not trying to be snarky...Funny perhaps...and yes I've been told some don't think I'm funny and most don't get what I think is funny... ah well lol...
I enjoyed myself, had fun and a Big Thanks again to LindaC for my package.

Hi Marietta
so glad you liked your package and goodies. I'm afraid that I haven't opened my package yet as have had a hectic couple of days between running around with my daughter for her rehearsals (she is playing in a concert christmas week and she is in the local pantomine as well), trying to look after my dad, my older daughter deciding she was going to have a birthday party at the last minute and work. I am going to sit down after I get home tonight and open my wonderful package. I can't wait.
LindaC

marietta 12-13-2016 12:59 AM

lol aww Linda, no worries at all. I knew you had received your package, that's all that concerned me. So many times things get lost or delayed in shipping especially around the holidays.
You just sit down , rest and take care of yourself, that box isn't going anywhere.
Yes I loved my goodies, lol, I have a small norfolk island pine with the beautiful silver tree ornament you sent on it. Hubby keeps asking aren't I going to put anymore decorations on it...I keep telling him it doesn't need any, ha. I will eventually put the rest on it.....maybe :)

LindaC 12-13-2016 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by marietta (Post 7717842)
lol aww Linda, no worries at all. I knew you had received your package, that's all that concerned me. So many times things get lost or delayed in shipping especially around the holidays.
You just sit down , rest and take care of yourself, that box isn't going anywhere.
Yes I loved my goodies, lol, I have a small norfolk island pine with the beautiful silver tree ornament you sent on it. Hubby keeps asking aren't I going to put anymore decorations on it...I keep telling him it doesn't need any, ha. I will eventually put the rest on it.....maybe :)

Thanks Marietta. I buy the new issues of the Newbridge ornaments every year, one for myself and I give a new one to my family and friends each year. I think they are nice to put in with a gift going abroad as well as they are a little bit of something Irish. So many things are shown as being Irish but when you check they are not made here at all.
LindaC

pyffer3 12-13-2016 10:54 AM

I just can't seem to get my picture to upload from my ipad! Sulabug sent me so many goodies...a new pillowcase, a hotpad (I want to know how to make that), lots of beautiful fabrics. A bow maker that is going to come in handy as I am trying to decorate my packages more this year. Lots and lots of little goodies. I can't say thank you enough.

SewingSew 12-13-2016 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by pyffer3 (Post 7718130)
I just can't seem to get my picture to upload from my ipad! Sulabug sent me so many goodies...a new pillowcase, a hotpad (I want to know how to make that), lots of beautiful fabrics. A bow maker that is going to come in handy as I am trying to decorate my packages more this year. Lots and lots of little goodies. I can't say thank you enough.

pyffer3, When I want to post photos that are taken with my Kindle, I send them to my email and then download them to the hard drive of my laptop to post them here. Maybe you could do the same thing from your IPAD.