Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-sign-ups-2016-a-t282172.html)

SulaBug 12-27-2016 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 7727172)
Sulabug, I think your idea of asking things people like so you can begin on some projects for the next year is great. That would be a great idea throughout the year to have a thread of its own to help others out for ideas. People could even share once in a while things they find when out looking around without necessarily naming the places for others to think about. Then everyone could have a start with lots of fun throughout the year, and still find out some main specifics the SS would want when they get their special name. Just my 2cents. :)

I couldn't agree more!! :D Let the ideas continue!!
:D :D :D :D

m-fay 12-28-2016 10:38 PM

Happy New year to all the secret santas. Have a great 2017, searching for items for next Christmas

SulaBug 12-29-2016 09:45 AM

[QUOTE=m-fay;7727988]Happy New year to all the secret santas. Have a great 2017, searching for items for next Christmas[/QUOT

YEAH!! :D Someone else that is with me. I actually cut out fabric yesterday to start my first project for my next Secret Santa. Now I just have to cross my fingers that it turns out nice!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS to everyone.

b.zang 12-29-2016 11:24 AM

And I hit the boxing day sales! Can hardly wait for November. Ha, ha.

[QUOTE=SulaBug;7728311]

Originally Posted by m-fay (Post 7727988)
Happy New year to all the secret santas. Have a great 2017, searching for items for next Christmas[/QUOT

YEAH!! :D Someone else that is with me. I actually cut out fabric yesterday to start my first project for my next Secret Santa. Now I just have to cross my fingers that it turns out nice!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS to everyone.

Clmay 12-29-2016 05:58 PM

I haven't seen the lady that I sent to on here. I am a little worried. I hope she is okay.

As for the SS that got my name, I am not home yet. I am leaving my Uncles on the 2nd of Jan. It's a 5 hour drive. So when I do get home I will post pics.

Belfrybat 12-31-2016 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by Clmay (Post 7728627)
I haven't seen the lady that I sent to on here. I am a little worried. I hope she is okay.

As for the SS that got my name, I am not home yet. I am leaving my Uncles on the 2nd of Jan. It's a 5 hour drive. So when I do get home I will post pics.

She might be waiting to hear from you since we were paired up this year. Perhaps send her a PM?

Jane Quilter 12-31-2016 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 7727172)
Sulabug, I think your idea of asking things people like so you can begin on some projects for the next year is great. That would be a great idea throughout the year to have a thread of its own to help others out for ideas. People could even share once in a while things they find when out looking around without necessarily naming the places for others to think about. Then everyone could have a start with lots of fun throughout the year, and still find out some main specifics the SS would want when they get their special name. Just my 2cents. :)

JuneBillie, that is a brilliant idea. I started a new thread,"Secret Santa Ideas for 2017" because of you.....Jane

Belfrybat 12-31-2016 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by Jane Quilter (Post 7729708)
JuneBillie, that is a brilliant idea. I started a new thread,"Secret Santa Ideas for 2017" because of you.....Jane

Great idea! Where is the thread?

LindaC 12-31-2016 08:12 AM

Secret Santa goodies from Marietta

4 Attachment(s)
These are the wonderful goodies I received from Marietta for the Secret Santa. She had the box crammed full. It was like my own private quilt shop arriving. There are blocks, kits, so much fabric I am in heaven, patterns, books, colouring pens (which my youngest daughter has taken to finish a project for school "I'm only borrowing them Mum"), chocolate, Best Press, bobbin holder, pins, storage container, velcro, Fressia body cream (love freesias). The cutest little sewing machine ornament for the tree, thimble, mug rugs. Thank you so much Marietta.

JuneBillie 12-31-2016 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Jane Quilter (Post 7729708)

That is great Jane. I am so glad you did. I had a problem with my computer so just now posting back about this. :thumbup: