Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-sign-ups-2016-a-t282172.html)

Sleepy Hollow 10-24-2016 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by immemother (Post 7683784)
Sleepy Hollow - your mini quilt sounds so interesting, I hope the recipient puts up pictures, I cant wait to see all ghe hard work!

Thank you :) I'll take photos in case she can't. The pattern is a well known one, but I tried my best to make it look like their pet.

My clues-- my person has the same kind kind of pet I had as a kid, and does not live in my home state

dreamer2009 10-24-2016 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Sleepy Hollow (Post 7684770)
Thank you :) I'll take photos in case she can't. The pattern is a well known one, but I tried my best to make it look like their pet.

My clues-- my person has the same kind kind of pet I had as a kid, and does not live in my home state

Sleepy Hollow what city are you in ?

marytoddliz 10-24-2016 07:51 PM

Questions for anyone else:

1. Do you think you'd use a set of numbered pins (for keeping rows in line etc.):oWell I don't know what they are but I recently did a round the world quilt and used painters tape to number my rows, so sure!(if they would do that)
2. Do you use a thimble? Yes I love them and collect them~
3. Do you like the rubbery bobbin holders (to keep the thread from unraveling)Sounds nice!
4. What's one place you really want to visit in the country or world? I would love to visit Egypt and see the pyramids

I am sorry to my secret Santa for not answering all the questions, but really I am just so darn happy to be here enjoying all this company! I promise I will be happy with everything you want to send me~

Sleepy Hollow 10-24-2016 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 7684788)
Sleepy Hollow what city are you in ?

You have a PM :)

sewingsuz 10-24-2016 08:29 PM

I must be tired because immemother was asking Restilletto where she would like to visit and I thought immemother was saying she wanted to visit Redstilletto. I said to myself Were is that place?

sewingsuz 10-24-2016 08:35 PM

Who ever has me a SS I would like to have any book from Eleanor Burns and also I would use the number pins. I use notes, the small post its and write the numbers on that and pin.

immemother 10-24-2016 10:31 PM

where do you live redstilletto? Sewingsuz is sending me on a trip to visit you!

that made me laugh Suzanne

kariboo 10-25-2016 12:03 AM

Roseirish48 ~ that would be a nice, I'd love to be able to do that to..
And you know there always
with you, right there in your heart.
And you can talk to them when ever you want. ~ Hugs~

CookyIN 10-25-2016 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by verna2197 (Post 7684478)
Is there anything that you absolutely do not want? as for me I do not want anything with Paisleys, I hate hate hate them. So please whoever has me no paisley please.

Isn't it funny, Verna? I adore Paisley!

SewingSew 10-25-2016 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by CookyIN (Post 7684832)
Isn't it funny, Verna? I adore Paisley!

"One man's trash is another man's treasure." I too love paisley.