Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-sign-ups-2016-a-t282172.html)

Belfrybat 11-14-2016 02:33 PM

Didn't the naughty hole have a cabana boy last year? What did you do to him that he isn't back this year? :D

onaemtnest 11-14-2016 02:43 PM

We just received our 2017 Calendar in the mail, now I'm not saying I'm excited for time to pass but I wrote on September 15th 2017 to watch Quilting Board for Secret Santa signups, don't want to miss next year time frame to join the fun.

happynana 11-14-2016 04:04 PM

My package is also on its way.....

VickiM 11-14-2016 05:07 PM

Thank you Secret Santa...got the package today & you definately made my day! :) Been having a rough go of it regarding hubby's health & his surgery; so I needed that "pick me up" alot!!! It's heavy & I think I hear jingle bells. And you put my return address on it, so I wouldn't know where it came from (I won't search it by the tracking # cuz it really is a secret surprize. :) It's now hidden away till opening day, but I hid it myself; so I can hold/shake it when I need a little "pick me up". :) :) :)

djmat 11-14-2016 05:43 PM

Secret Santa Pkg arrived today, it rattles & whispers to me to Open, Open, Open!!! From sweet swapper west of me. Thank You dear Santa!!!! I'll try to occupy my time until opening day - 2 skirts, 4 quilts, & assorted projects, Thanksgiving with the grandkids, TX conference trip to San Antonio with hubby as his driver! Hope I find time to even open the SS pkg, might turn into box whisperer!!!
hugs,
dj

m-fay 11-14-2016 08:52 PM

My SS package arrived today.It made me chuckle when I collected it. Thank you so much and now I'll have to get my tree up to put it under.

marcialee 11-15-2016 01:50 AM

no package for me yet, but my recipient received her package...so exciting to see everyone so excited to open. I am too.

LAQUITA 11-15-2016 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by Belfrybat (Post 7699266)
Didn't the naughty hole have a cabana boy last year? What did you do to him that he isn't back this year? :D

Lol. Maybe there were just TOO MANY for him to handle.. (wink wink)

Jane Quilter 11-15-2016 03:06 AM

I rec'd mine from oversees. Overstuffed, and bursting at the seams. But I tucked it away, got busy with other projects. Worried a little that santa and his elves worked too hard, then I put the thought aside, and got thinking how reveal day would be so much fun. Happily anxious to connect with someone in another country, with maybe different customs and expectations and with a quilting connection.

Who is experienced in this secret santa and can tell me how reveal day goes? Does everybody type wildly and post pictures and/or do we skyp our santa and open on camera with that individual. Can skype open all our accounts at the same time?

redstilettos 11-15-2016 05:05 AM

None for me yet. I have an empty mailbox. So now I need to go back and read who just mailed theirs recently and maybe I can figure out who had my name!

My SS got hers.....and they are having great weather there this time of year compared to chilly Wisconsin :)