Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Neesie 11-10-2014 03:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I finished my first paper pieced block (mug rug) and it's wrapped and in my Secret Santa-ee's box. Haven't yet decided, whether or not I actually like paper piecing. Not crazy about all the extra seam bulk. Anyway, here it is. It's actually square but the picture was taken at a slight angle.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]498384[/ATTACH]

JuanitaBean 11-10-2014 03:36 PM

Neesie like your MR cute

ShelleyCS 11-10-2014 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6963736)
I finished my first paper pieced block (mug rug) and it's wrapped and in my Secret Santa-ee's box. Haven't yet decided, whether or not I actually like paper piecing. Not crazy about all the extra seam bulk. Anyway, here it is. It's actually square but the picture was taken at a slight angle.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]498384[/ATTACH]

very nice, Neesie!

cannyquilter 11-10-2014 04:08 PM

It's here. Have I really got to wait until the 7th??? Not even a tiny peak. It's come a long way but not from where I was expecting. It just seems wrong to leave it on a shelf for nearly 4 weeks.

Knitette I'm definitely making this Christmas cake.

Nessie loved that dog and baby going to send it to my DS and DDIL who have a little dog and are expecting a baby on Christmas Eve.

Tricia hugs to you.

roseirish48 11-10-2014 04:14 PM

only thing delivered today was 6" of that nasty white stuff with another 4" predicted tonight. At least it isnt 1991 or armistice day blizzard of 1946. Just hope it doesnt discourage santa from delivering my package as i want to gloat with the rest of you that have received their packages. Would the cabana boy PLEASE bring me some hot chocolate --and dont be stingy with the marshmallows.

buddy'smom 11-10-2014 04:25 PM

My package will be in the mail by Thursday the latest, have to go for a MRI and bone scan Thursday, so may do it all on the same day.

sewbizgirl 11-10-2014 04:30 PM

Is Dec. 7th the opening/reveal day?

CookyIN 11-10-2014 04:33 PM

Wow! Was offline for a week due to computer problems and had about 10 pages to catch up on!

Love everything you're all making -- can't believe the amount of talent in this group.

Neesie, cute cute cute video; thanks for the smile. (BTW, love that tipsy tree in your Mug Rug!)

Hugs and prayers to everyone having physical issues!

Still not ready to mail my package but will make the deadline by sending Friday for sure!

TOOMANYUFO'S 11-10-2014 04:47 PM

Tricia you will be in my prayers.

The MR is adorable and the jumping dog quite funny.

I received my pkg on Sat, but was at a retreat, so didn't know it had come until Sun. It has been so hard not to open it. I had to put it out of sight, but it is not out of my mind.

PenniF 11-10-2014 04:51 PM

Neesie....love my mug rug....thank you !!! I heard some where you have to "say" it if you want to make it true. How's it working??? I LOVE paper piecing....it does take a while to get your brain used to thinking upsidedown and backwards - but once you do it works. My DGD loves it too....kids - no inhibitions.

Take care everyone who's in the precipitation area of the wonderful present from our Canadian neighbors!! Been knock you down windy here today - and expecting about a 40 degree difference in temp by tomorrow night. YUK.