Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

tlrnhi 11-14-2014 06:06 AM

Packages are flying to their current homes.
I still have tons that haven't told me if they have sent or received.
If you haven't PMd me this info, PLEASE let me know!

AnngelAnne 11-14-2014 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6968212)
Packages are flying to their current homes.
I still have tons that haven't told me if they have sent or received.
If you haven't PMd me this info, PLEASE let me know!

My package is going out this afternoon after work. This is my first time around. I just finished reading everything as I have not been on for a few weeks. I have learned so much of this SS thing, will make it a much better year for me next year. You people are all amazing and so much fun.

PenniF 11-14-2014 06:18 AM

Sounds like almost all the packages are about sent out....so don't forget to go look through your recipes and pick one to post so that it can be added to the 2014 Secret Santa Cookie Exchange Cookbook. We have 100+ here and so far only 12 recipes..... I know we can do better than that.

All Yinz quys from the Burgh - you'll be up the crick without a paddle if you don't chip in!!

Just a reminder - after the reveal i will send a file (word or pdf) of all the recipes to anyone who PMs me their email info.

HappyQuilter77 11-14-2014 06:33 AM

I have not received a package.

Patchesnposies 11-14-2014 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by HappyQuilter77 (Post 6968251)
I have not received a package.

A lot of folks just got their packages sent out this week (me included!) so take heart it is probably on the way!

Deb

MizMelly 11-14-2014 06:58 AM

Mine is going out today. About to PM Terri with the tracking info! It's going due east of me.

ArizonaKAT 11-14-2014 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6967951)
Tricia.....i feel so bad for you.....wish there was something i could do to help - but unfortunately we're about as far away from each other north to south as you can get and not be outside the USA. Please take care - and you can PM me any time if you just want to vent.

On the bright side....we have another several weeks of FUN FUN FUN together here on the SS thread.... IF Neesie and ArizonaKat and several OTHERS (i'm just sayin') stay out of trouble that is !!!

It's Nessie's fault . . . she's after my socks.

PenniF 11-14-2014 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6968303)
It's Nessie's fault . . . she's after my socks.

Ya gotta watch her EVERY minute !!!!!

dfelker 11-14-2014 07:44 AM

So sorry I musta missed this. I will dig deep into my cookie jar and see what sticks!

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6968229)
Sounds like almost all the packages are about sent out....so don't forget to go look through your recipes and pick one to post so that it can be added to the 2014 Secret Santa Cookie Exchange Cookbook. We have 100+ here and so far only 12 recipes..... I know we can do better than that.

All Yinz quys from the Burgh - you'll be up the crick without a paddle if you don't chip in!!

Just a reminder - after the reveal i will send a file (word or pdf) of all the recipes to anyone who PMs me their email info.

cjr 11-14-2014 08:45 AM

eVERYTHING READY to box up. I have not forgotten you

Penny where did you live in Pgh? i'm a former Pdher understand your language. Creek is pronounced correctly as crick.