Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

NanaCindyLou 10-02-2014 01:29 PM

Still waiting too! I may have to jump into the HOLE and sip some of the coconut rum while I wait.... Didn't you say that there are lounge chairs there???

tlrnhi 10-02-2014 01:43 PM

I'm slowly getting names out. My internet is playing with me. Wants to stay on, then go out, then stay on, etc.
Please be patient

NanaCindyLou 10-02-2014 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6912844)
I'm slowly getting names out. My internet is playing with me. Wants to stay on, then go out, then stay on, etc.
Please be patient

I thank you for doing this! I know it is a lot of work. I am enjoying the "waiting".

reeskylr 10-02-2014 02:11 PM

I got my name, yay!!

cannyquilter 10-02-2014 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6912809)
Yes, you should certainly 'fear' The Hole! Bwahahahhahahhaha!
:::::::::: restocking The Hole's snack table with goodies ::::::::::::
:::::::::: checking to make sure coconut rum is in plentiful supply ::::::::
:::::::::: setting out easy chairs and loungers :::::::::::

Never had coconut rum so that's to look forward to, a snack table and easy chairs and loungers. And this is punishment? Will have to get baking to replenish the snack table.

Neesie 10-02-2014 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by NanaCindyLou (Post 6912829)
Still waiting too! I may have to jump into the HOLE and sip some of the coconut rum while I wait.... Didn't you say that there are lounge chairs there???

Did I mention the lounge chairs? Ummmmm. . . I meant LIZARDS! Yeah, that's it! Very scary place!
Shhhhhhhh! Just come join us and we'll share the goodies. :thumbup:

Neesie 10-02-2014 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by cannyquilter (Post 6912874)
Never had coconut rum so that's to look forward to, a snack table and easy chairs and loungers. And this is punishment? Will have to get baking to replenish the snack table.

Coconut rum is sooooooo good, especially when splashed into hot cocoa! Yeah, the 'others' think being sent to the Hole is punishment . . . but they've NO idea how much fun it is! :thumbup:

quiltingdragon 10-02-2014 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6912887)
Coconut rum is sooooooo good, especially when splashed into hot cocoa! Yeah, the 'others' think being sent to the Hole is punishment . . . but they've NO idea how much fun it is! :thumbup:

I had never had coconut rum until last year's swap, my partner put a small bottle into my package. I just may have to do that for my santee this year.

CookyIN 10-02-2014 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by NanaCindyLou (Post 6912829)

Absolutely! Neesie is taking care of all of us who are waiting for our Santees -- snacks, coconut rum, lounge chairs. Come sit by me and chill out while we wait. Ahhh, it feels good to put my feet up!

SlightlyOffQuilter 10-02-2014 07:05 PM

Okay... I have to ask.. what exactly is " The Hole" and what exactly do you have to do to get sent there ?