Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

ArizonaKAT 10-07-2014 12:36 PM

I have a question!

Do you have a computer that can accommodate a stick?

Come on SS . . . bite.

I sent a stick to my SS last year with all the patterns I accumulated over the year. It had quilts, table runners, mug rugs, etc. I'm thinking about it again this year.

KAT

SulaBug 10-07-2014 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 6918633)
I like any kind of chocolate!
Favorite fabric color: probably red, teal is a close 2nd.
Non-fabric color is definitely red.
Sewing notions? Never can have enough!
Pattens/books: unusual patterns. I like "something different". Books, longarm ones. I have Irena Blooms, Karen McTavish, Gina Perkes. One on my wish list is 501 quilt designs. Just haven't picked it up yet.
regular books. I'm not much of a reader anymore. But non-fiction
T-shirt: XL
Regional stuff: yes, love it!
Pincushion: a quilter never has enough of them! Needlecase, yes
socks: you bet! The funnier the better! They'd go great with my Dolphin slippers!
I'd be tickled to find anything hand made from my Santa. mug rug, candle mat, Christmas ornament. Something unusual!

Am having a hard time finding anything on my Santaee. They've been a member of the board for a long time, but hardly any posts. Gonna have to do some real searching this year! Hope they answer all these questions too.

WHO ever gets Cindy's name..............PLEASE send her some CHOCOLATE CANDY............PLEASE!! :D
Last year I had her name & completely forgot to send some candy in her package. She told me that her Grandson helped her open her package & the first thing that he said was, "What NO CANDY"!! :D Boy, did I ever mess up!!
:D :D :D :D

bezzie2013 10-07-2014 12:52 PM

If you like chocolate, do you prefer white chocolate, milk chocolate, of dark chocolate?- Milk chocolate and white chocolate must be sugar free

What are your favorite fabric colors? Purple- reds and purple and yellow

What are your favorite non-fabric colors? green

Would you enjoy receiving sewing notions, such as seam rippers, small rulers, etc.? rulers, like all different kinds. small seam rippers, thread, quilting pins, i would love a pair of good snips,

Would you enjoy receiving quilt patterns or books? If so, give examples of what you don't already have. I love patterns except paper pieced, bargellos are a favorite

Would you enjoy receiving a regional T-shirt? If so yes 4xl sorry i am a big lady

Would you enjoy receiving socks? yes funky socks

Please list any other items, you'd be happy to find in your SS package, I'll be more than happy with what I receive.

SlightlyOffQuilter 10-07-2014 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6919125)
I have a question!

Come on SS . . . bite.

I sent a stick to my SS last year with all the patterns I accumulated over the year. It had quilts, table runners, mug rugs, etc. I'm thinking about it again this year.

KAT

That is an AWESOME idea !!! I may just have to borrow it !! I save all my patterns on a stick , and my OCD requires them all to be sorted by size and designer hahaha !

Neesie 10-07-2014 01:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)

I have a question!

Come on SS . . . bite.

KAT

I obviously need a nap because I couldn't figure out WHAT the heck a stick (shift) had to do with a computer! :p Luckily, my brain eventually kicked in and I realized you mean a memory stick! :D

Okay, my computer can accommodate CDs/DVDs, anything USB, SDs, as well as whatever goes with these other slots. It's too dark to read them, so I took a picture. :D
http://www.quiltingboard.com/attachm...d=494542&stc=1

quiltingdragon 10-07-2014 01:39 PM

I have a question!

Come on SS . . . bite.

KAT

I do! Even if your SS doesn't, unless they live in the middle of nowhere, chances are there is a computer they can have access to to look at/print!

pyffer3 10-07-2014 01:40 PM

ArizonaKat......I can take a stick! HeHe......off to the hole with me. Will bring some homemade vegetable soup so all drinkers can sober up a little (sorry PenniF...its got lima beans in it).

Anoka Quilter 10-07-2014 01:44 PM

Hi AirzonaKAT, yes I have several U SB slots so will be able to accommodate a stick.

As someone else said, that is a really good idea.

dfelker 10-07-2014 02:00 PM

Tons and tons of great ideas to go into the box!

juneayerza 10-07-2014 02:05 PM

Sticks and stones may break my bones
but thumb drives bring it on home