Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

gramadona 11-03-2010 11:31 AM

I love this!!
You all are so funny!! :D :D
Been away for a bit and missed the
SS sign up..booooo hooo. :cry:
But will follow along and enjoy
the fun from afar.
Last year my SS sent me the
coolest stuff... and she sent it
early enough to cause tortuous temptation!!!
I referred to her as my EVIL ELF
until I opened the packages and
fell in love with all the treasures she sent. :twisted:

trupeach1 11-03-2010 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by sharon b

Originally Posted by sandpat
Someone has been bad....very bad.....Terri told me to open the box...so this morning I carefully approached it. I talked to it really sweetly and it didn't growl. I poked some chocolate through one of the holes to distract it and I opened up one side of the top. Poked more chocolate in and then opened the other side. I carefully peeked inside and yup...just as I suspected....somebody who is really really really bad sent me an animal BODY PART!!!! YIKES!!!!

If it is frog legs just fry them babies up and have at it :lol:

GGRRRRRRROOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS you just made me barff.

OMG how did I not think of this earlier I now have a pressie for someone. I could put it in a tupperware container it will be safe in the mail. :thumbup: :thumbup:

magnolia 11-03-2010 12:09 PM

Someone has been bad....very bad.....Terri told me to open the box...so this morning I carefully approached it. I talked to it really sweetly and it didn't growl. I poked some chocolate through one of the holes to distract it and I opened up one side of the top. Poked more chocolate in and then opened the other side. I carefully peeked inside and yup...just as I suspected....somebody who is really really really bad sent me an animal BODY PART!!!! YIKES!!!!

I think it was Peach!!! Afterall, she did say a couple weeks ago that she bought some body parts online
:shock: :shock:

littleone 11-03-2010 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b

If it is frog legs just fry them babies up and have at it :lol:

GGRRRRRRROOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS you just made me barff.

OMG how did I not think of this earlier I now have a pressie for someone. I could put it in a tupperware container it will be safe in the mail. :thumbup: :thumbup:

humm; and body parts wouldn't smell until opened.......

Jennifer22206 11-03-2010 01:20 PM

I stopped getting notices for this thread for a while. :(

My package will be sent out to someone.. somewhere.. in about 5 days time, I just need to find the time to wrap the final gifts

abonda 11-03-2010 01:39 PM

Common'' Sanpat don't keep us all in suspense!!! What body part was it???? Was it male or female, Human animal or just animal? inquireing minds want to know?????

trupeach1 11-03-2010 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by magnolia

I think it was Peach!!! Afterall, she did say a couple weeks ago that she bought some body parts online
:shock: :shock:

YOU TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to think I was nice to YOU. So now you go stab me in the back. Maybe they forgot and YOU yes YOU reminded them. I know you like little piggies just wait. I would be careful opening mail not just pressies but mail in general if I were you. I have been good why would I do something as mean as that to Patty when she is so far up Terri's butt you can only see her toes. OOOOPPPPSSSSSSS I hope she didn't hear me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

magnolia 11-03-2010 02:15 PM

hahaha. All in the spirit of SS. Love ya Peach! LOL.:)

magnolia 11-03-2010 02:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Look what I got! A pressie. And look at the note it has on it. I'm posting the note BEFORE I open it so you guys don't think I 'm cheating. I have such a nice SS.

Sorry, It wouldn't rotate.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]118749[/ATTACH]

sharon b 11-03-2010 02:30 PM

And what was in it ?????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Waiting ... tap... tap.... tap