Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

Short an Sweet 11-04-2010 10:52 AM

Yes I'm hoping they come MARKED as SS or at least a Christmas Sticker or something : )

Originally Posted by brenda21

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
most r small but 2 I don't know about( SS & SP), these are my first ones. So I really am clueless lol

Originally Posted by trupeach1
If you have 4 other swaps how big could those packages or how heavy could they be. You should be able to tell that way.


Short and sweet,
I've had SP packages come in anything from flat rate envelopes to pretty decent size boxes depending on what's in it...so that one's hard to tell

:roll:


Hattie 11-04-2010 11:32 AM

I will definitely send Terri a note!

cbridges22 11-04-2010 02:06 PM


Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by gramqlts
OK littleone, no offense sweety, I know you are a good person and might deserve to go on sled with Peach, but I am her BFF and no one is pushing me out of that slot. You can bribe her with flowers or whatever but she really, really, really loves me mostest!!! lol

And Peach, send the sleigh for me girlfriend cause I am packing up some warm clothes and my longjohns but whatever you do, do NOT put me in one of those darn igloos. Way too cold for this little short fat girl! I have alot of meat on these old bones but very cold natured you know. And get a big pot of hot soup on cause I'll be landing soon!!!

I feel so honored everyone fighting over me that I am their BFF. Does anyone else want to step forward. I know there are a lot of you out there............shhhhhhh don't tell anyone but I love you all, even Littleone.

Sandy you can stay with me. OK I had to many brownies does anyone remember where I am staying????? I can't go back and read 20 pages. I remember it is by the Snow Cone sign but I am lost after that. HELP I need to find my way back and I need to tell Sandy where to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were staying in "The Big House"where Santa and Mrs.Clause are.Aren't you there VIP guest?

sandpat 11-04-2010 03:56 PM

I wouldn't open the box. Does the box have any return addy? If so, maybe you can match it to someone from the other swaps...or can you ask on those threads? If they aren't "secret" maybe you can get the info from there. If not..Terri will be able to at least tell you where the postmark will be from for this swap. But she can't do that until she gets back.

littleone...I'm afraid that you have eaten too many of Peachy's brownies. She has deluded you in to believing that she has some type of control over the naughty/nice lists. I can tell you...she doesn't....:roll: How could she keep up with that when she can't even remember where she is?

lab fairy 11-04-2010 04:29 PM

Mailed my package today. I'm pretty certain it will arrive before the reveal chat.

By the way, what is a reveal chat? I've never done this before. Do we go to the chat room? Do we just post on this topic?

I've got to PLAN. If it isn't on my calendar with details I might mess this whole thing up.

sharon b 11-04-2010 04:31 PM


Originally Posted by lab fairy
Mailed my package today. I'm pretty certain it will arrive before the reveal chat.

By the way, what is a reveal chat? I've never done this before. Do we go to the chat room? Do we just post on this topic?

I've got to PLAN. If it isn't on my calendar with details I might mess this whole thing up.

We all try to get into chat - open our pressies and have a "party" also there might be another thread or this one that you can post pics on and tell everyone what you got and THANK your person by name for the gifts :thumbup:

lab fairy 11-04-2010 04:50 PM

Wow. I may have to practice the chat thing. I might have entered the chat area once. I find it kind of frustrating because I can't follow the conversations. Can I just enter the chat area and see how it works? Are there any special abbreviated codes I need to learn? Just to put this in context, I don't sent text messages much either. It becomes very frustrating to me when people start using abbreviations. :roll: Just ask my kids. I never know what they are saying to me when they text.

Tink's Mom 11-04-2010 04:55 PM

It's pretty simply, lab fairy...just go to chat when there is a # after the word chat and say Hi...you will be welcomed by at least 1 person, and chat.
I am going to be home a bit late from my last craft show of the year on 12/12...I hope to be home and on here by 6:30 central time. Hope that the reveal chat lasts longer than that.

trupeach1 11-04-2010 05:10 PM


Originally Posted by sandpat

littleone...I'm afraid that you have eaten too many of Peachy's brownies. She has deluded you in to believing that she has some type of control over the naughty/nice lists. I can tell you...she doesn't....:roll: How could she keep up with that when she can't even remember where she is?

Miss Frog Lady do you not read what people wrote??????? Littleone said that Santa would still bring her pressies.blah blah blah go back and read it. It does NOT say Trupeach said *********** it says quiltnbabe. There is nothing about me putting her on the nice list. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. And I did NOT bake the brownies, I did NOT bring the brownies so DO NOT call them my brownies. And for your information the reason I couldn't remember where I was staying was do to the fact that I have not slept more then a hour per night since I arrived at the Pole. I have been working non stop with Santa to get everythng ready for the big day. Then having to go to NY for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and staying the entire weekend mess things up time wise. So GET DOWN OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE MISSY MALOO you don't know what you are talking about!!!!!!!!

trupeach1 11-04-2010 05:15 PM


Originally Posted by lab fairy
Wow. I may have to practice the chat thing. I might have entered the chat area once. I find it kind of frustrating because I can't follow the conversations. Can I just enter the chat area and see how it works? Are there any special abbreviated codes I need to learn? Just to put this in context, I don't sent text messages much either. It becomes very frustrating to me when people start using abbreviations. :roll: Just ask my kids. I never know what they are saying to me when they text.

I use to go into chat ALL the time but I always get booted. I don't text either and it took me forever to figure out LOL meant laugh out loud I thought it meant lots of luck. Call me stupid. The people in chat don't really use text/abbreviations that much the most inportant is ROFLAO Rolling on floor laughing a** off. Everyone is friendly in chat they will say hi to you and just jump in. It is crazy on reveal day there are so many people you get dizzy trying to keep up with what is being said. But it is fun.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:49 PM.