Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

lab fairy 11-07-2010 07:59 PM

Don't want to be a whiner but I miss reading the silliness and fun. Is it Monday yet?

trupeach1 11-07-2010 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by lab fairy
Don't want to be a whiner but I miss reading the silliness and fun. Is it Monday yet?

No it is 11:05pm Sunday night where I am. But if anyone had important questions I hope they found their answer or asked there question because tomorrow we are all back at the Pole.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 11-07-2010 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by lab fairy

Oh.... goodness can see both points of view, found something that was quite a kick this weekend were going to draw who got out of the naughty list and those on the edge to see who wanted it.
Guess I get to keep it :)

Leota 11-07-2010 09:28 PM

All I want for Christmas.... is this would be soooo neat to have...
http://modalissa.blogspot.com/2010/1...-tutorial.html

trupeach1 11-08-2010 05:09 AM

This thread was started Sept 26 if a persons question hasn't been answered and important information has been missed then I would lke to know where have they been for the past month and a half??????? Plus all the answers are on one page 1. The people who have made this thread FUN and I mean LOADS of fun took the weekend off. As it was stated pages ago, I don't remember by whom however if a person wants an question answered and doesn't want to read the FUN/jibberish they could PM Terri. Now that is not to difficult is it??????? I know there are many people who look forward to the bantering. There are daily readers as oppose to the people who come here to look for an answer, complain they can't find it, and they NEVER comment/write or participate on the thread. If the majority rules then it is time for fun again!!!!!!!!!

Short an Sweet 11-08-2010 05:22 AM

can you do a "search" within a thread? that might help those looking for answers.

Originally Posted by trupeach1
This thread was started Sept 26 if a persons question hasn't been answered and important information has been missed then I would lke to know where have they been for the past month and a half??????? Plus all the answers are on one page 1. The people who have made this thread FUN and I mean LOADS of fun took the weekend off. As it was stated pages ago, I don't remember by whom however if a person wants an question answered and doesn't want to read the FUN/jibberish they could PM Terri. Now that is not to difficult is it??????? I know there are many people who look forward to the bantering. There are daily readers as oppose to the people who come here to look for an answer, complain they can't find it, and they NEVER comment/write or participate on the thread. If the majority rules then it is time for fun again!!!!!!!!!

trupeach1 11-08-2010 05:38 AM

We are in need of volunteers for a search party. Litteone was on her way to the Pole Friday and got stuck in a snow storm. (hanging my head low in sadness) She has not been heard from since. Santa said to fire up the dog sled and enough food for 6 days. It is a 2 day dog sled ride from the Pole to where we got the signal on her last call to the Pole. With enough food for 6 days you will have pleanty of time to seach the surrounding area for her. It could be that she is safe in a hollow tree, she is little enough to fit and that her phone is not getting a signal from in there. She might even be staying with squirrels and they are sharing there winter storage of nuts with her so she has something to eat. Or maybe she has cooked and eaten a squirrel. Now I have never eaten squirrel but when I was growing up I did know a family who did. I wonder if people in the back woods still do. I don't think I would be able to eat squirrel, they are just a rat with a bushy tail to me. However if I did eat it I would probably cook it with apple juice like I do a pot roast. The pectin in the apple juice makes the meat more tender. I would add baby carrots and new red potatoes a sprig of fresh rosemary, a little flour to thicken it up and have a wonderful rich gravy. Along side some popovers warm from the oven.............HOLY MOLEY I got off track we have to focus on Littleone. Who is willing to risk their life in search of her???????? Please meet at the lodge so that plans could get underway. The weather is suppose to clear this afternoon, the search party will start out by 3pm if word from Littleone does not arrive by then.

trupeach1 11-08-2010 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
can you do a "search" within a thread? that might help those looking for answers.

I don't know but ALL the answers are on page 1. If they are looking to see if there person wrote they got their pressie that might be posted on the list under swaps. I know with the pincushion swap when a person got theirs we had to PM the hostess and she posted it there.

abonda 11-08-2010 05:53 AM

We are in need of volunteers for a search party. Litteone was on her way to the Pole Friday and got stuck in a snow storm. (hanging my head low in sadness) She has not been heard from since. Santa said to fire up the dog sled and enough food for 6 days. It is a 2 day dog sled ride from the Pole to where we got the signal on her last call to the Pole. With enough food for 6 days you will have pleanty of time to seach the surrounding area for her. It could be that she is safe in a hollow tree, she is little enough to fit and that her phone is not getting a signal from in there. She might even be staying with squirrels and they are sharing there winter storage of nuts with her so she has something to eat. Or maybe she has cooked and eaten a squirrel. Now I have never eaten squirrel but when I was growing up I did know a family who did. I wonder if people in the back woods still do. I don't think I would be able to eat squirrel, they are just a rat with a bushy tail to me. However if I did eat it I would probably cook it with apple juice like I do a pot roast. The pectin in the apple juice makes the meat more tender. I would add baby carrots and new red potatoes a sprig of fresh rosemary, a little flour to thicken it up and have a wonderful rich gravy. Along side some popovers warm from the oven.............HOLY MOLEY I got off track we have to focus on Littleone. Who is willing to risk their life in search of her???????? Please meet at the lodge so that plans could get underway. The weather is suppose to clear this afternoon, the search party will start out by 3pm if word from Littleone does not arrive by then.

I'm right there with you Super Peachy!! I will risk my life for Littleone with you but boy when we get a hold of her that's another story!! Yummy does that Squirrel stew sound good!

trupeach1 11-08-2010 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by abonda

I'm right there with you Super Peachy!! I will risk my life for Littleone with you but boy when we get a hold of her that's another story!!

when you get a hold of that littleone we have to pick her up and give her great big hugs. she did nothing wrong she got stuck in the storm. i am sure she must be so frightened all alone with just her sled dogs, butch and cassidy. i hope they will protect her from the wild critters but what if they got hungry and ate her. i would assume if littleone is not with butch and cassidy the dogs stomachs will have to be pumped to see what the contents are and if there are pieces of littleone in there. then will will know what her fate was. poor littleone i truly hope she did not give up her on life so that the dogs could eat.