Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

CraftsByRobin 09-30-2010 07:29 AM

Okay ... I signed up ... I am excited and nervous ... I always worry about what I send to others ...

question ... is there any rules as to whether or not we include candy (specifically chocolate)?

Man I'm already going to have a tough time ... one other question ... other than the 4 fat quarters, does the gift have to be quilting related?

Thanks,

Robin

EDIT: I updated my profile, and hope others do the same so it will make it easier for us Secret Santas :D

tlrnhi 09-30-2010 08:32 AM

Ok, this is supposed to be easy.
It's not Rocket Science.
I have asked everyone to give a list of likes/dislikes. If they can have candy/chocolate, they have specified so.
The gift does not have to be quilt related.
You will get all the info once I send it out to you in a PM.


I will be out of town starting this afternoon. Will be back Monday afternoon. Won't have much computer time, but will have BABY TIME!
I've given ya'll the link to see if you are on the list.
When I get back, I will then add anyone else that has signed up/sent me a PM

CraftsByRobin 09-30-2010 08:55 AM


Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok, this is supposed to be easy.
It's not Rocket Science.
I have asked everyone to give a list of likes/dislikes. If they can have candy/chocolate, they have specified so.
The gift does not have to be quilt related.
You will get all the info once I send it out to you in a PM.


I will be out of town starting this afternoon. Will be back Monday afternoon. Won't have much computer time, but will have BABY TIME!
I've given ya'll the link to see if you are on the list.
When I get back, I will then add anyone else that has signed up/sent me a PM

Sorry, I don't mean to make this more stressful for you ... I apologize.

trupeach1 09-30-2010 09:06 AM

HA HA HA you first timers make me laugh.............lighten up this is suppose to be fun and it will be once you calm down!

This is coming from a person who was crazy asking a million questions last year.

Debra Mc 09-30-2010 09:37 AM

Just dropped by Hancocks to see what is on sale. Hm lots of nice things. Had 5 blade packs for $17.99. Nice little gift. Wonder who I will get. Terry, your not on the list. Add your name you desreve it.

trupeach1 09-30-2010 01:17 PM

Been window shopping to see what is out there for my person. I can't wait to get the name so I know what they like and not what I like. How are we suppose to wait 3 weeks for our persons name?????????

Jennifer22206 09-30-2010 02:29 PM

I've been doing some window shopping too. :) And a little purchasing too.. shh.. don't tell. It's just generic stuff and I can't wait to tailor my package to my person!

trupeach1 09-30-2010 02:45 PM


Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
I've been doing some window shopping too. :) And a little purchasing too.. shh.. don't tell. It's just generic stuff and I can't wait to tailor my package to my person!

what ya get??????? I won't tell!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer22206 09-30-2010 03:38 PM

Oh.. a little of this and a little of that. Then there was that "something else" ;)

trupeach1 09-30-2010 04:02 PM


Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
Oh.. a little of this and a little of that. Then there was that "something else" ;)

OMG I decided to buy a few things since I was buying stuff for myself and had to pay shipping anyway. I got the same things you did!!!!!! Now what were the chances of that happening????????


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:02 PM.